Advice for a second attempt

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadowcs

Advice for a second attempt

Post by Shadowcs »

Hi guys. I'll try and cut a long story short. A couple of years ago I got all the gear to do saline. First attempt, things went wrong. Firstly, I don't think I got the infusion site correct, as it was all gathering in one place under the skin. Secondly, I had an adverse reaction in the way of whiting out, going weak, loss of vision and hearing. Was some scary stuff.

Though the symptoms were close to what people describe as a panic attack, I've never had one previously, and I was perfectly calm. But after doing some reading, I believe it could be because of the flow rate I was using. Rather than setting to a steady drip, the saline was instead flowing.

Fast forwards to now, I've got the courage to order up new supplies and they should be here for the weekend. Can I have advice on how best to insert the needle, and what kind of drip per second rate should I be using?

Thanks guys
rosco

Re: Advice for a second attempt

Post by rosco »

One of the best information source on infusing has been written by msmsaline. Unfortunately I cannot add the pdf file here. Search for "Saline Inflation - a Guide for Beginners" in a search engine and you should be able to find it. All the best for your infusion.
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I've read that cover to cover. Though I can't see any advice about the flow rate
phranti

Post by phranti »

Go for about one drop per second.
boobies!!!!
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

phranti wrote:Go for about one drop per second.
This :) a bit more or less is ok, basically if it burns you're going too fast.

As for gathering under one the skin in one place, that sounds abut right. Saline'll make a firm lump under the skin then spread out. Your sack won't fill up like a water balloon.

I've had panic attacks before too, not in relation to infusing. I was totally calm and thought I was having a heart attack.

Had a few after inflating with air too...no fever or other symptoms you'd get with an infection though and I stopped getting them after a while and stopped stressing about it.

Take your time and have fun :)
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

Good advice above.

In my experience I go low in the scrotum and use a side approach (carefully avoiding the testicle.) I do both sides for bigger infusions. In my experience if you go lower the balls really do fill up like a water balloon! I tried high approaches up near the penis like I see some people using and those never worked for me... if I feel like I am getting a "lump' and the saline isn't diffusing it meant I went too high and too shallow.

the thing you are describing was likely a vasovagal reaction. a reaction to pain or noxious stimuli (meaning anything that creates a significant stress or makes you queasy. It involves the vagus nerve. Interesting to read about, won't hurt you (Just don't fall down if you pass out). :) they are unpleasant but harmless. Drip rate depends on how your scrotum is stretching. I let it run fast and if i feel aching in my scrotum I stop and wait a few minutes for it to relax. If you have your sites right it should swell evenly without much pain.

INFECTION is the #1 thing to be worried about. This is fun but dangerous. Take it from a guy who got an infection the first time he did one due to stupidity and no medical experience at the time. Be smart, use lots of Betadine and have fun!
inflationfetish

Also, almost forgot! Set a limit for how much you infuse and STICK TO IT! Better to have a fun infusion and wish you'd done more than to be sore and blistered and regret it for days. The trick is sticking to your limit in the heat of getting aroused while infusing. Also I recommend not playing with a partner while infusing. It sounds fun but is actually distracting and a risk for infection. Let the holes seal up before you play and clean up afterwards!
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

5Lsal wrote:
phranti wrote:Go for about one drop per second.
I've had panic attacks before too, not in relation to infusing. I was totally calm and thought I was having a heart attack.

Had a few after inflating with air too...no fever or other symptoms you'd get with an infection though and I stopped getting them after a while and stopped stressing about it.

Take your time and have fun :)
This is great advice guys thanks!

As for the idea it could be pain, I'm unsure. I too resorted to air infusions a couple of times in stupid horny moments. One of the more painful things I've done but there was no issue like when I did saline.
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

inflationfetish wrote:Also, almost forgot! Set a limit for how much you infuse and STICK TO IT! Better to have a fun infusion and wish you'd done more than to be sore and blistered and regret it for days. The trick is sticking to your limit in the heat of getting aroused while infusing. Also I recommend not playing with a partner while infusing. It sounds fun but is actually distracting and a risk for infection. Let the holes seal up before you play and clean up afterwards!

Thanks man! Interesting read about the nerve. The pain wasn't great, in fact it was barely noticeable. I'll try a slightly lower injection site when my gear arrives.
I've already set myself a limit of 1 litre for my first time. 2 for the second if I can manage it.

I hope I can get some great results!
inflationfetish

Be careful! Hopefully you have a very elastic sack and a lot of room to grow if you are going from 1 liter to 2 liters the next time. :) I set a limit of a 2-300 ml increase per weekly session and have had the best results with that with virtually no pain after. I do still get some dry skin and chapping from the growth though.

What would your progression be after 2 liters?
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

inflationfetish wrote:Be careful! Hopefully you have a very elastic sack and a lot of room to grow if you are going from 1 liter to 2 liters the next time. :) I set a limit of a 2-300 ml increase per weekly session and have had the best results with that with virtually no pain after. I do still get some dry skin and chapping from the growth though.

What would your progression be after 2 liters?
Well I do have quite elastic skin thankfully. Done light pumping and stretching over the last couple of years so 1 litre shouldn't be a problem.
I won't have the time to do weekly sessions or anything sadly. I only have 5 litres on route to me, so I planned 1 litre, then 2 2 litre sessions. Should be fun
inflationfetish

Well, keep us updated with results and again I would recommend erring on the low side with your next infusions but, hey, experience is the best teacher! :) Maybe you grow very rapidly, remains to be seen. You'll know when your scrotum has had "enough" because if it is tied off it will get more and more painful as it has no room left to stretch and even tied off fluid may start to migrate to your lower abdomen...

Also, what you feel at the time of the infusion is the tip of the iceberg. :) You won't know how much you overdid it until later. If you see a lot of blistering and weeping later you will know. (believe me, I've learned these things the hard way too) :)

Good luck and have fun!
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

inflationfetish wrote:Well, keep us updated with results and again I would recommend erring on the low side with your next infusions but, hey, experience is the best teacher! :) Maybe you grow very rapidly, remains to be seen. You'll know when your scrotum has had "enough" because if it is tied off it will get more and more painful as it has no room left to stretch and even tied off fluid may start to migrate to your lower abdomen...

Also, what you feel at the time of the infusion is the tip of the iceberg. :) You won't know how much you overdid it until later. If you see a lot of blistering and weeping later you will know. (believe me, I've learned these things the hard way too) :)

Good luck and have fun!
Well, first time and did 1l with a bit of room left over! I'd be posting pics but lost glue after I started. After an hour it hasn't stopped even with constant pressure and so will be cleaning, placing a plaster over it, sticking a towel down there and making g a dash to a supermarket for glue. Luckily my partner is going in for me!
inflationfetish

Hahaha... been there! First started using wads of tissue and medical tape to apply pressure on smaller infusions and wait for the skin to close naturally. With bigger infusions the only thing that works for me now is to put the nozzle of the superglue straight against the hole and use mild pressure to inject superglue right in, then put my finger on it... seems to work and even if some glue gets into the scrotum cyanoacrylate is also used as a filler in some dermatology procedures, so is relatively inert.

Post some pics! :)
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Haha in the whole rush to get it sealed, and then naturally the fun that came afterwards, I forgot to take a pic! It's gone down a lot, so I'll take pics next time