Advice for a second attempt

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

dontool

Re: Advice for a second attempt

Post by dontool »

inflationfetish wrote:Also, almost forgot! Set a limit for how much you infuse and STICK TO IT! Better to have a fun infusion and wish you'd done more than to be sore and blistered and regret it for days. The trick is sticking to your limit in the heat of getting aroused while infusing. Also I recommend not playing with a partner while infusing. It sounds fun but is actually distracting and a risk for infection. Let the holes seal up before you play and clean up afterwards!
Excellent advice about setting limits! Also, I've learned the hard way to avoid alcohol until after I'm done infusing. The third or fourth time I infused, I had a couple of martinis during the process and wound up going from the 1 liter I intended to do, up to 2.3 liters (started getting too uncomfortable to finish the last bag). That was the only time I've felt really queasy afterwards. Don't know if it was a panic attack from realizing how much I had done, or an actual physical reaction to the volume of dextrose and saline I had put into my body. Took 2 days to get back to feeling normal. Since then, I've made sure I'm sober, and take out only the amount I intend to use... The most I've done is one liter of dextrose at a time since then; the fun part is waiting for it to expand after a few hours!
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

So, second go came around. Did a nice 1.5 litres and took a few pics. Then about an hour later topped up another 500 ml as my partner didn't use his bottle but we'd already punctured it with a fresh line. God the weight is amazing!
IMG_20161109_123440.jpg
IMG_20161109_123418.jpg
IMG_wuntwv.jpg
IMG_kw2ea8.jpg
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

hot hot hot
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

This time I infused under the skin on my cock as my ballsack has a lot of veins and can be a pain to deal with. Nearly 24 hours on there is barely a difference in size. Does it last longer infusing this way?