2.5 liter NS ball pics. Want to get to 4 liters.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

2.5 liter NS ball pics. Want to get to 4 liters.

Post by inflationfetish »

I've been infusing 0.9% weekly and going up by about 200 ml each time. Here is around 2.5 liters today. Want to get to 4 liters.

Anyone know the most in one continuous infusion anyone has ever done of NS with cock and balls tied off tightly? (Not filling abdomen and butt, and not counting back to back marathon infusions) ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7SGuE ... sp=sharing
lonepmpr

Re: 2.5 liter NS ball pics. Want to get to 4 liters.

Post by lonepmpr »

I've done 3 liters, great stretch but ended up with a couple blisters. So now I do 2, wait a few hours to do the third
Goal to go bigger than 30"
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

Hey when you guys wait a couple hrs or the very next to do
Do you use a new lineset and new needle or cath. I would think
It's best to. It what I do. Just wondering what others do.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Wow! Those balls are envy-inducing! Fantastic work, man!
I wish I had the time to do those kind of marathon sessions. Unfortunately, anytime I do an inflation, it has to be unnoticeable usually after 24 hours.

Keep going! I know you can hit your target with the amount of practice and stretching you've been getting in. And looking forward to the results!
inflationfetish

Thanks guys!

I keep the cock and balls tied off tightly (equivalent of about a 2.5" adjustable ring around the base) and I just go straight in over about 1-2 hours with 10 minute pauses. I want my scrotum to stretch more each time in a measured fashion. I don't want to do bigger infusions but have it go into my perineum or lower abdomen. Want it to be all scrotum that is growing, so a "true" 4 liters in my scrotum only. It has to be continuous so I know the volume is increasing each time, with no time to absorb really...

In terms of technique: I think that the real risk with these infusions is in starting the IV's and handling the lines... so I use tons of Betadine and go low on the scrotum. I start the first IV which is the hardest when the scrotum is empty, then wait till about 300cc's are in and push in the IV on the other side when it is starting to fill so way easier. I don't mess with lines or do more than the two IV sites and still drip some Betadine on the iv's that are in from time to time as they may go in and out slightly.

I do get some mild blistering or weeping, especially if I leave the balls tied off fairly tightly and am active for hours on end walking around, but it seems my scrotum is adapting as it gets much less irritated now than it did previously. I can't (shouldn't) do Dextrose due to some blood sugar issues etc...
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Inflationfetish: your progress is impressive. You have a lot of discipline to keep strict technique and strict volume intake; I am betting you'll see good results for your efforts. I think that letting one's balls drink 3 or 4 or 5 liters only to have it all spill into the body isn't nearly as impressive as what you're doing. However, the end goal is the same no matter what technique is used.

I think the champion volume infuser is Flexibag. He's stunningly immense.

Racer-x: it's probably best to use a new lineset each time. I've re-used once and didn't suffer any ill effects, but linesets don't really cost all that much so why risk it?
inflationfetish

mRuss: thanks! I admire the freaky look that the guys are getting with the big infusions regardless of whether they tie off tightly or not. I wish I had the guts to try Dextrose but simply do not. I've also heard stories of people using hypo-tonic solutions (0.45% or sterile water) and that scares me... I wonder what effects these things have on the body? NS is closest to natural fluids except for a low PH, but the body can deal with acidosis easily just through breathing in a healthy person. I wonder what effect the dextrose has in the peritoneum and on blood sugar?

Ever thought of silicone? I used to hear stories and met a few guys that had gone to Mexico, but have lost touch with that scene. I am straight so as much as I would love to be huge permanently work and regular sex are still necessities.