Feeling the ache Perfect N2O Setup.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

eddiebizzare

Feeling the ache Perfect N2O Setup.

Post by eddiebizzare »

Man, I finally got around to fixing and updating my N2O setup. for those trying to figure out a good easy setup get yourself a Whip Cream Bottle, Like this...
https://www.amazon.com/Impeccable-Culin ... m+canister

And for the tip get this...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DT ... UTF8&psc=1

As it turns out, the smaller diameter tip in the set fits tightly into an IV line. Tight enough that it would be work to take it back off. Then some 23G butterfly needles and your all set. Simplest setup yet. I tested it out and got huge, been some time since my last inflate and I pushed it a little cause it was feeling so damn good. Got to the point where I'm dealing with the over stretching/ dry skin issue.. blah. and of course the ache of my balls from the stretch... usually lasts a few days.

Will post some pics next inflation. :)

Here is on of my older pics till then.... (When Wife blew me up.) I was at least as big this time as well!
Attachments
n2o.png
Slegiar

Re: Feeling the ache Perfect N2O Setup.

Post by Slegiar »

Pics or some good video man, there haven't been many decent N20/various safe gases inflations around in general in a while :( least that I've been able to find
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Think ill try this... gonna look into doing this safely
Tanuki-Balls

Post by Tanuki-Balls »

A good buddy of mine is doing this kind of games for years. He asked me if he could inflate my junk. Actually afraid of needles i gave it a try. Must say it feelt amazing! It was a matter of seconds until my junk was bursting full. A tickling feeling, got close to an orgasm.
My buddy and me inflated with N2O
My buddy and me inflated with N2O
Aka Tatios, Cowbag, Newart since 1998: https://www.newart.com/pump/pumpmar98/tatios.htm
20 years pumping: https://monstercockland.com/231188/guy-playing-with-his-huge-pumped-meat/
My routine: https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44841
"quit"

Post by "quit" »

i have made a better set up with a safety valve regulator than the one i made in the past (it didnt have one, my mistake). im doing fine now and still inflating
Attachments
n2o rounder 2_0001.jpg
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

[quote=""quit""]i have made a better set up with a safety valve regulator than the one i made in the past (it didnt have one, my mistake).[/quote]
What kind of safety valve regulator do you use? What's the benefit in having one?
"quit"

Post by "quit" »

mRuss wrote:[quote=""quit""]i have made a better set up with a safety valve regulator than the one i made in the past (it didnt have one, my mistake).
What kind of safety valve regulator do you use? What's the benefit in having one?[/quote]

it makes sure you dont get a huge blast of gas and you have more control over flow
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

I have been thinking of doing N20. It would be helpful if someone took a photo of their equipment, how to clean it and
where to insert the needle.

Thanks for your help.
BBBTWO
JimmyJones

Post by JimmyJones »

I have been thinking of doing N20. It would be helpful if someone took a photo of their equipment, how to clean it and
where to insert the needle.
Ive done N20 a ton of times. Alot of fun, and the best part is that you can inflate super huge, and its 90% gone within a couple hours.

I use the same thing alot of other people use. A whipped Cream "Cracker", with a surgical tube and a small needle. Try to get a nice whipped cream cracker if you can. A good quality one that lets you attach different tips, and has a pressure sensitive "trigger" on it, so its not just going full blast as soon as you try to use it. I dont have a pressure regulator on mine, but they are alot safer to have in your setup, so that no matter what happens, the pressure regulator will only let out gas at whateverpressure you adjust it to. People have seriously hurt themselves in the past by doing huge blasts of N20 into themselves that tore flesh and other tissues. I remember the one horror story on here of that guy saying he lost feeling in his dick after doing a huge blast of N20 into himself and hear an audible pop, which was something full of nerves ripping.

As for cleaning, its standard stuff. Always steralize everything, and always dispose of used needles. Myself, I dont replace the tubing, since its only N20 flowing through there, but if you really want you could use fresh tubing every time. And most of those Whipped Cream Crackers can be safely cleaned with any number of cleaning liquids and sterilizing soaps no problem.

And needle placement, I do pretty much the same thing I do for saline. Poke it through the skin off on one side of my sack, and make sure the needle is under the skin, but not deep into my sack. You also need to make sure you tie yourself off. If you dont tie your dick/balls off with something the N20 will just fill you up a little bit and then start migrating around your lower abdomen instead of filling up your junk like a balloon.

The only thing I always worry about when filling up with N20 is that bit of oxygen thats inside the cracker that cant figure out how to get rid of 100%. When you screw the lid on and close the cracker up, its full of oxygen/air, and then you dump the N20 into it from the small canister. So that air will always be in there with the N20. The only thing I can think of is to dump one canister in, and then bleed out the entire thing till its emtpy hoping as much air exits as possible, and then pop another canister in to fill it back up again, and then use it for inflation, and bleed the tube out before inserting the needle.
jddill

Post by jddill »

Tanuki-Balls wrote:A good buddy of mine is doing this kind of games for years. He asked me if he could inflate my junk. Actually afraid of needles i gave it a try. Must say it feelt amazing! It was a matter of seconds until my junk was bursting full. A tickling feeling, got close to an orgasm.
Tanuki-N2O.jpg
i wish I had friends like that.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

JimmyJones wrote:
The only thing I always worry about when filling up with N20 is that bit of oxygen thats inside the cracker that cant figure out how to get rid of 100%. When you screw the lid on and close the cracker up, its full of oxygen/air, and then you dump the N20 into it from the small canister. So that air will always be in there with the N20. The only thing I can think of is to dump one canister in, and then bleed out the entire thing till its emtpy hoping as much air exits as possible, and then pop another canister in to fill it back up again, and then use it for inflation, and bleed the tube out before inserting the needle.
The second method you mention would certainly work to blast the un-sterile air out of the canister. It might not take a whole canister to "clean" the air out. Using a whole charge might seem a bit wasteful but that's your choice; N2O doesn't cost much. Either way After the first N2O session if you put a clamp on the hose to pinch it shut no air (or perhaps a minimal amount) could leak back in; it would just be N2O in there. This is all just theoretical, of course.
7pump

sterility of the equipment

Post by 7pump »

I'm thinking about n2o for years and there are some vids (http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/n2o-21974312) that drive me really crazy. But the issue of the sterility of the cream whipper holds me back from trying so far. The point is that sterility isn't an big obstacle for the infusion of saline and glucose, which I'm doing regularly for years now. But in contrast to using a cream whipper, all the equipment is dumped, thus fresh and sterile each time.

Of course, one may clean the cream whipper with sterilization liquid, but what's about the meachnics where the n2o goes trough? I would feel much more comfortable if there was any kind of air filter in the tube. Is there anything like that available? Probably discussing this question with an expert professional could clear this point ;-)

2 cents
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

well, there are air filters that fit onto 1/4" tubing.
https://www.amazon.ca/Ingersoll-F35121- ... B0057D8LII

Some of the laboratories I've seen had similar equipment. Not disposable though.
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Jimmy Jones Wrote

And needle placement, I do pretty much the same thing I do for saline. Poke it through the skin off on one side of my sack, and make sure the needle is under the skin, but not deep into my sack. You also need to make sure you tie yourself off. If you dont tie your dick/balls off with something the N20 will just fill you up a little bit and then start migrating around your lower abdomen instead of filling up your junk like a balloon.

Why poke the needle only under the skin? I have done saline and place the needle into the hollow of my scrotum.
If I did this with N2o, would there be a problem?

Thanks
BBBTWO