My Friday pump

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpinit

My Friday pump

Post by pumpinit »

I've been looking around on this site for some time now.
I have been pumping for many years. Can't make myself post photos because I'm just not comfortable with it.
Like I said, pumping for many years. I now can fill a Bull master to the bottom of the pockets in about an hour.
If I just sit and stay at about ten inches HG for a couple hours I have a hard time getting out due to the size
of my testicles, not fluid in my scrotum. Long as I was only filling the scrotum it was easy to get out.
Fluids move around letting me out quite easily. However with years of pumping and the tissues allowing higher
and higher pressures without blisters and petechiae etc the point where the fluid path ways have enlarged slowly
to the testicles themselves. In about fifteen minutes after going to eight to ten inches I start to feel a sensation
that my testicles are being squeezed. Yep pressure is what you feel. Either by squeezing them or filling them
to capacity then letting the pressure increase to atmosphere while they are in a container that is less than atmosphere.
Mother nature gave me testicles about an inch and a half long by about three quarters inch diameter. After years of
doing this they never go below about four inches long and about two and a half diameter.
After a two to four hour pump they each are about the size, "not the shape" of a hard ball or slightly larger. When
trying to get out of the Bull Master at that size they do not give up the fluids like the scrotum so getting out can
be very slow and quite uncomfortable. Talk about feeling like being squeezed!! I have pumped every day since Tuesday
this week. I just finished an hour in the Bull Master and I'm debating whether to go back in. It was just right at my
level of tolerance to get out over a period of about ten minutes. If I go back in and pump for thirty minutes or an hour
it will take quite the effort and discomfort to get back out. So having written this I'm actually addressing the Oh so many
I see here declaring you cannot enlarge the testicles themselves. WRONG! I did and so can you. When I fill the Bull
Master pockets now it is more the testicles than fluid in the scrotum. I like it that way! I see some have posted photos
of themselves pumped all the way to the bottom of the BM. Been there only once some years back. Not very satisfying.
OK the debate is over I'm going back in. May be a bit uncomfortable but stopping right here and turning on the pump and
let it pull me in.
Well that was a little more difficult than I anticipated but I'm in and at eight inches. OK about filled at eight so I'll do a very short,
"five or so minutes" at fourteen inches. Then settle in at ten until discomfort makes me quit.
OK I'm at fourteen and it aches like hell. I like it, means I'm growing. I'll lower it to ten for a while after this, just to hold the
gains at the ultra high pressures.
I lost quite a bit while out as I'm not fully filling the pockets side to side and I'm about an inch from the far end of them.
Wow! It's not working so good today. A bit more uncomfortable than I care for. So after only three minutes at fourteen I
have dropped back to nine inches, need to make fine adjustment to ten.
OK locked in at about 10.2 In Hg. Good enough will stay here until I either am too uncomfortable to go more or I have reached
the bottom of the pockets. Looks like it won't take too long. The fourteen inches for three minutes filled the pockets side to
side so only one direction to go now. I may not make it today. Beginning to be quite uncomfortable. Streching is burning pretty
seriously. Balls aching too. Scrotum is at the bottom of the pockets in the center of the tube, but the testicles have not quite
made it to the bottom of the pockets but have filled them side to side. It's gonna be tough getting out. Also I do not want to
fill my scrotum with that much fluid. I don't want it descending into the tube below the pockets. Makes for odd looking shape and
isn't really comfortable. For some reason the discomfort is getting less so will continue to watch an stay at 10.2 hg.
No taking a break. Not coming out just turned pump off. Pretty uncomfortable. Pockets are almost full. The right testicle is very nearly
there the left not too far behind. I think another ten minutes will do the trick.
I'l just pull fourteen again for about three minutes or until I don't like it. Then settle in for time to fill the pockets. I'll give it a rest over
the week end and start again on Monday.
With the pump off I have now pulled back about an inch on either side in the pockets. Side to side still nearly filled out, but only about
half way or a little better skin is burning from the stretch but feel good other than that. About a minute more then ten to fill out then
up to fourteen to force some extra size then settle down to see where it goes.
Pump on now climbing through seven inches. Now leveled off at ten inches from previous setting. I just turned off the pump, didn't make
any adjustments so now at 10.2 HG. Filling fast now. Almost back where I was before turned off the pump.
Most of the discomfort is now around the neck at the entrance of the tube. Lot's of pressure there.
Here goes on the fourteen, pretty uncomfortable at the entrance, testicles aching at 10.2 hg but here we go.
Now at fourteen and the entrance area hurts like hell.
Right pocket full and left nearly. I might not make it today.
I give up!!!!! Back to 10.2 for a few and then call it a day.
Very close to both pockets full.
OK not so bad now at 10.2. I'l wait a little longer. Might make it yet. Aching pretty much and entrance is still painful.
Hell with it, tired of the pain at the entrance. Pump is off. Pressure lowering slowly. don't want to just suddenly drop and do damage.
Do everything slowly.
Hose off and at ambient pressure. Testicles still aching a little, entrance pain still there but not so bad. Still full side to side but again'
about an inch from the ends of the side pockets. Every thing still feels very tight though. Getting out is going to be fun....?
My home made seal extends into the neck about four inches, to reduce the amount of size I make my self from the groin to the scrotum.
I don't like the looks of a scrotum that does not have a very distinct small neck between the groin and the works below. I noticed I was
starting to get bigger and bigger like some I've seen that just have no neck from groin to the jewls. So I quit pumping for about six
months to go back as near as possible. Then I designed my seal from one of the plumber friends. The one with the long neck on it.
After I'm in it I add another layer of rubber around it to keep the entrance small as possible.
Well need to see if I can pull out at least until the seal is out. Sometimes that is difficult.
Nope, have to rest a bit. Testicles will not come out of the pockets yet and therefore I can pull out enough to get all the seal out.
When I pull to get out the skin burns so I think I have built a lot of edema in the skin. I don't like that.
Well the left testicle is almost out of the pocket and into the neck of the tube but no cigar. Right one is firmly stuck for now.
I gave up. Pulling and attempting to force the left to go well before the right was working but taking too long and was a bit
more uncomfortable than I like. So I reversed my pump and with a good deal of pain in the right testicle from being forced into
the space of just the neck I'm out. Still have not attempted to get the seal off though. Need a little rest first. Going down stairs
to get a cup of coffee. Maybe when I'm back I might be ready to take the damned thing off. That's one of the problems with this
home build seal. It does not stretch very much and in coming off it too gives the testicle a pretty good squeeze.
Well got the coffee and lubed up to remove seal. It was pretty intense. Have my strap on now to maintain. It's an inch wide and I
will wear it the rest of the day.
Happy pumping,
Please you guys who are using Dextrose and or Glucose do some study.
You do some damage to your optic nerves and your pancreas every time you do this.
mRuss

Re: My Friday pump

Post by mRuss »

You do some damage to your optic nerves and your pancreas every time you do this.
This statement is not true.

Listen: One liter of 5% Dextrose contains 50 grams of sugar (50 grams dextrose / 1000 grams water = 5%). It is infused into the scrotum. After infusion it takes roughly 48 hours to be fully released into the bloodstream. That is roughly ONE GRAM of sugar PER HOUR into the bloodstream. One gram of sugar per hour into the bloodstream isn't enough to have any effect AT ALL.

I'm happy you do well in your pumping. Keep pumping as much as you want, and enjoy when you pump. But please,
do some study.
salinecockpumper

Re: My Friday pump

Post by salinecockpumper »

mRuss wrote:
This statement is not true.

Listen: One liter of 5% Dextrose contains 50 grams of sugar (50 grams dextrose / 1000 grams water = 5%). It is infused into the scrotum. After infusion it takes roughly 48 hours to be fully released into the bloodstream. That is roughly ONE GRAM of sugar PER HOUR into the bloodstream. One gram of sugar per hour into the bloodstream isn't enough to have any effect AT ALL.

I'm happy you do well in your pumping. Keep pumping as much as you want, and enjoy when you pump. But please,
do some study.
Russ this guy always post stuff like this, he is beyond clueless.