Los Angeles Saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

stonermusclebear

Los Angeles Saline

Post by stonermusclebear »

Hey fellas. I've been pumping for over 3 years now. I can fill my BullMaster Magnum and seriously love it. I really wanna take my balls to the next level and would love it if someone in the Los Angeles area would be willing to show me how to start saline. I really wanna start but I don't wanna fuck anything up! If there is anyone who'd be willing to meet up and show me the ropes--I can pay for the supplies and we can swell up together!! I just really want to start this as a regular practice, but I need my lessons first!

Any saline ball pigs out here in Los Angeles? Please feel free to message me!!

-Stoner
stonermusclebear

Re: Los Angeles Saline

Post by stonermusclebear »

Anyone know ANYONE at all? I want to do this so bad. My balls NEED to get enormous.
rosco

Post by rosco »

Hey Stoner, many of us have tried saline alone - can be scary, but if you follow the routine carefully - especially keeping very sterile - it is not difficult. Would like to help but so far away in Australia. This information is some of the best available from an expert saliner. Read it carefully. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43604. Contact me if I can help even from the other side of the world! Cheers, Rosco
TycoonKid

Post by TycoonKid »

I can agree with rosco. MSMSaline's guide is what helped me do my first infusion. Reading the guide carefully and being cautious I was able to do it, several times so far myself. I love the feeling, so even with a fear of needles, blood, and hospitals (I know. Very ironic) I was able to do it. I live in SoCal myself but don't have a whole lot of time or privacy for infusions since I live with family. If you want to hit me up you can message me on telegram (Tycoonkidpeshu) or skype (tycoonkid_15). I can try and help the best that I can but I know there are many more practiced and experienced people out there who can help. Don't mind throwing my two cents in though.