Saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

northernpumper

Saline

Post by northernpumper »

I had purchased 4 bags of 5 % dextrose .45 5 sodium chloride , 8 - 72' iv admin sets and 8 20 gauge x 1' needles a while back with the intent of trying saline. I am now interested in selling it as the exp. date is approaching September 16. I can not work up the courage to do it by my self. Make offer for everything plus shipping.
Attachments
saline.jpg
northernpumper

Re: Saline

Post by northernpumper »

Over 300 views and not one person interested; I wonder if I didn't order the wrong stuff to start with. Maybe it is a good thing that I didn't attempt it.
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

Was the same for me before first time. Was thinking how ca i put the needles, and if some pain coming after. For my first time it was so difficult before put the needles. Washing hand balls and dick but after fiew time i'ts now i only put the needles. For your first time try to do with 20G needles on to of your dick. I write you at the same time i do glucose infusion boobs. If you really afraid about needles i don't have any help for you. For my part the first was the start of new pleasure. Good luck
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

Just thinking U.S needles is not so perfect for first time, i use only butterfly needles not to long than yours......
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Those supplies look spot on, there's quite a bit to use in 2 weeks though...also, I don't think many people are willing to "risk" buying supplies that will be injected into their bodies over an internet forum from someone you've never met. No offense intended, it's just quite a lot of risk to save a few bucks on supplies.
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Thanks 5Lasl I respect your comments. I take no offense and understand the person to person concern. It always ended up when I had the courage the house was never mt to do it and when it was I always thought do I really want to do this alone; so I will probably just scrap it and write it off. Thanks again for your comment.