WHY????

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Tw125

WHY????

Post by Tw125 »

I don't want to be the bad boy of this website forum, but why i see only balls infusion. For me some of you play with their live. When i see photo of 2,5 liter of glucose or dextrose, what is the pleasure of it. The penis deasepeare in balls. Can't piss like men and can't masturbe during long time. Maybe i'm the only one to think it but for my pleasure i like to infuse my penis more than my balls. Someone who do only balls infusion can't know the real pleasure to have big cock and double erection. Finaly we here to share but i'll always think about the futur and i don't want to have balls with deform skin. Doing it to much time and with to much dextrose or glucose disform the skin for life. See my two photo and imagine what you can do with big penis and not big balls. I know it's my point of view. But it's better to have nice forming pant than big balls whitch one you must stay somes days at home because any underwear is do for it.............
Attachments
This it my pleasure. Just good looking
This it my pleasure. Just good looking
166_1000.jpg
785_1000.jpg
ole.saline

Re: WHY????

Post by ole.saline »

hallo
everyone can do what he prefer. You deform your Penisskin for life other get a lowhanger if he wish.
i can infuse over 3 L without penis disapeare in balls and i can piss like a man.
ole.saline
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

First of all - it's because it's what I like.

It's not about jacking off. If that's all there were too it, well, I just jack off.

You like the feel of your cock bigger.

I like the feel of bigger balls. Just that simple. I love the feeling when they swing around. I love the size they have built to. It last 2 to 3 days then back to normal. I'm too old to want or have kids, so if I end up sterile - who cares?

Now, here I am a hetero male who is on a site mainly for non-hetero men (at least this forum), and freely placing pictures and movies (or rather links to them) for mainly gay men to get excited about. I get offers, and comment for favors that I'm just not into.

But I post. Why do I do that?

I'm open minded!

Oh, it takes over 4 liters to make my cock disappear and I still piss standing up.

Try it some time...
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

flexibag wrote:First of all - it's because it's what I like.

It's not about jacking off. If that's all there were too it, well, I just jack off.

You like the feel of your cock bigger.

I like the feel of bigger balls. Just that simple. I love the feeling when they swing around. I love the size they have built to. It last 2 to 3 days then back to normal. I'm too old to want or have kids, so if I end up sterile - who cares?

Now, here I am a hetero male who is on a site mainly for non-hetero men (at least this forum), and freely placing pictures and movies (or rather links to them) for mainly gay men to get excited about. I get offers, and comment for favors that I'm just not into.

But I post. Why do I do that?

I'm open minded!

Oh, it takes over 4 liters to make my cock disappear and I still piss standing up.

Try it some time...
FLEXIBAG!!! You're the man!!
zoomy

Post by zoomy »

when you fill your cock up ,Where does it go,Right staight in to your balls after a few hours, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

In my country we say: Among tastes and colors there is nothing written.
Everyone can do what he wants to do with his own cock and balls.