It's a leap of faith.....

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadarts

It's a leap of faith.....

Post by Shadarts »

I have been pumping for several years now and started using homemade jars. I eventually made my own tubes and even purchased a MTJR. My results have been fantastic and the more I do it the more I enjoy it. Having said that, I am interested in taking it to the next level which is clearly Saline infusion. I believe that for the average guy this has to be a very difficult next step, there are way too many unknowns and despite great advice from so many in this site, it is a scary leap of faith to actually stick needles into your junk. There's always the concerns about infection so that has to be the biggest worry..... Without any medical knowledge, I find it difficult to figure out what I even need to buy and then there is the problem of where to buy it. It's truly a daunting problem if you are new to it! Some of the advice here is conflicting and many suggestions seem remarkably matter of fact when it is clear that Saline infusion is everything but that. There is just too much risk involved for the average Joe to just decide to start doing it. It is that reason that I can't seem to get going on this...... Perhaps one day I'll pull it all together but until then I'll continue to watch and learn. So, you Saline guys, keep posting your advice while us wannabes take notes.
flexibag

Re: It's a leap of faith.....

Post by flexibag »

To be extra safe and careful here's a simple list of supplies and where to get them:
Pharmacy/grocery store/etc:

Betadine Solution and if they have them get alcohol wipes here (sold for diabetics to swab the injection site for insulin).
fast cure crazy glue or denture adhesive (polydent)
2X2 Gauze Pads

http://www.mountainside-medical.com or http://www.atlanticmedsupply.com

Catheters. Your choice of type and size. To start and so as not to poke a big hole, start with 20Ga as a max (the smaller the number, the bigger the cath diameter). Butterfly or not is your choice.
Administration Set. This is the 'hose' from the bag to the cath. Don't worry about injection ports. You won't use them. Make sure it has a 'Luer' lock on one end. The spike on the other is for puncturing the seal in the IV Bag.
Saline. Start with nothing more than .9%. You can go gentle with .45% if you want (half saline). Won't sting as much and therefore won't cause a negative mental reaction. Stay away from Dextrose for now. See how your body reacts before going for 'the gusto' so to speak. Do not substitute Lactated Ringers or Sterile water. Saline, Dextrose or a mix ONLY!
Alcohol wipes if they didn't have them in the pharmacy.

You'll find better prices at Mountainside (for example admin set at Atlantic is 5.99 and at Mountainside it's 1.35). But they say they need a RX for Caths. Must be a local thing. Atlantic does not. Both are in NY so it's odd.

Prep the IV by poking the spike into the bag and squeeze the chamber once. No need to fill it. Hang the bag and charge the admin set (let a little of the IV run through to get out the air).

Use the Betadine to prep the sack before a session. Use a cottonball or gauze to apply. Get most of the area around where you're gonna poke. Wipe the spot you will use for the cath with the alcohol wipe just before poking and let it dry. When you're done, pull the cath out with a gauze pad over it just like they do when the hospital draws blood from your arm. Pinch the site for at least 5 min without releasing. Then place a small drop of glue over the site even if it's not leaking (if it is, start pinching and make sure the hole is 'in the pinch'). The glue act's as a barrier until the hole fully closes keeping out bacteria and also keeps it held together so it doesn't open again. By small think BB sized at the biggest.
Now - Get Huge!
Now - Get Huge!
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

So big for me. How you can piss with it. How many time it's tay like that. Can't do it same because go working on motorbike, and don't know where i can find place to sit on. But nice result too
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

And for me don't use bethadine ore everything else. Just washing my and and cock and put needles where i want. Give it short time for nice result
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

How I look - deflated:
100_2081.JPG
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

bigricky wrote:The genital distortion in the photo above is grotesque, who would ever be attracted to such deformity? I recommend careful and regular pumping with the great cylinders available today. Monster-tubes, the bull master in combination with straight tubes in varying sizes will produce massive and natural looking results. And it is safe! The photo below is an example of the ideal results.
Does it matter who is attracted to it? Ya know, this is a place for people to do their own thing pretty much free of judgement and your post history proves that you a pretty big asshole. I don't see a reason to be negative here at all. And guess what, I'm attracted to it so seriously take your negativity and judgement elsewhere.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Amen to that brother!
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

I AM ATTRACTED TO THAT !!! Been doing saline and cinching for several years and my sack just disappears after deflation....Love to nuzzle that sac !!