Saline. A way to permanently stretch skin & get lowhangers?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Jonte

Saline. A way to permanently stretch skin & get lowhangers?

Post by Jonte »

I have a question to the ones of you who have done this for a while.

Do the saline infusions stretch your sacks permanently, and make your balls hang lower? My sack is kinda tight, so I'm hoping to be able to use saline infusions as a way to stretch my sack and make my balls hang lower.

But how often would I have to infuse to reach these results?
bigricky

Re: Saline. A way to permanently stretch skin & get lowhange

Post by bigricky »

There is no such thing as a quick fix; it takes years of diligent and regular pumping and stretching to achieve permanent results, and even then regular pumping and exercise is required as maintenance.
5Lsal

Re: Saline. A way to permanently stretch skin & get lowhange

Post by 5Lsal »

Saline and pumping will definitely get you permanent results.
It'll take time though...I started pumping years ago after some corrective surgery that left me with less sac than I had had in the first place.

Over the years I've gone from the size of peach to the 5 liter bag I have now.

The trick I think, with either pumping or saline is to get to the point where the skin is tight and keep there as long as you can without blistering or seeping.

Topping up a saline fill the next day (using fresh supplies only!) for example or pumping every day.

Your best bet would probably to start with pumping in a longer tube rather than a round one.
I find using a straight cylinder that you can fill diameter wise will help get more pull. once you're stretched out and the skin has swollen in the tube, keep it on as long as is comfortable while taking breaks to let your circulation get back to normal.

Good luck, have fun and be safe!