Needle Placement Mistake - Help?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

KinkyPup

Needle Placement Mistake - Help?

Post by KinkyPup »

I tried my first inflation yesterday, just going off what I could pick up from the forums and other online sites. I started with a low flow rate. It burned quite a bit, but I don't know what it should feel like being my first time. I slowed the rate to just one drop every few seconds, and it still stung quite a lot. Then I noticed near the tip of the needle was a firm ball of saline under my skin. It was only in the one area, and it looked like a 3rd testicle, but slightly smaller. I pulled the needle out. The burning remained for a half hour, and the bubble stayed fairly stationary under my skin.

I retried three more times, with different angles, needle depths, and injection sites. But I always got the same result. Then my ball sack started to bruise around the saline lumps, so I called it quits for the night.

Any advice/insight is really appreciated! Has this happened to anyone else before? I can't find any info on the forums about it. I really want to try again, but I don't want to fail a fifth time... :(

Thanks so much!
BallsBeDanglin

Re: Needle Placement Mistake - Help?

Post by BallsBeDanglin »

Sorry to hear it wasn't a great first try. I don't have a ton of experience (especially compared to other folks on this forum), but I've successfully infused about a dozen times. Here are my thoughts on what happened:

The "firm ball" or "third testicle" you described sounds familiar. When I start to infuse, there saline stays concentrated near the tip of the needle (or where I assume it is anyway). As time goes on, and more fluid goes in, that spreads out. It's hard to explain exactly, but it's basically like there's some viscous mass throughout the sack AND the firmness decreases.

The bruising is an indication that you punctured a blood vessel. I've had bruising in the past, and it's not the end of the world, but definitely something to avoid. I'm no doctor, but you definitely want to avoid getting the infusion fluid directly into your bloodstream.

The burning may or may not be a red flag. Have you read mSmSaline's guide? https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=0&i ... t=download On page 24, he does call out "a dull stinging" as your body gets used to the salt in the saline. I remember this the first few times I infused, but now I don't even notice.

A few questions or suggestions if you decide to try again:
- Did you warm the infusion fluid? I always soak the saline bag (INSIDE it's sterile outer container) in a bowl of hot water to try to get it closer to 98.6 degrees. The warmer it is, the less your body freaks out (and the less your sack shrinks, I think).
- What fluid were you using? I'd imagine 0.9% "normal saline" is the best to start with, since it's meant to be as close to your body's natural fluid as possible.
- Did you clear the administration line first? That is...stab the bag and open the clamps to let the line fill with fluid? A few tiny tiny air bubbles are OK, but try to get as much out (or high in the line) as possible.

Finally, I'm not a doctor. Please keep in mind that this is a pretty dangerous hobby on the scale of things. A lot of us have had success, but there are others (even on this forum) who had serious side effects. Please be careful if you try again. Read that guide 5x and keep it next to you when you infuse. Better yet: try to find a partner to accompany you, ideally with experience who can guide you.
KinkyPup

Post by KinkyPup »

Thank you for your in-depth reply, BallsBeDanglin! It's much appreciated.

At first when that ball appeared, I thought it was as you described, just the saline taking time to diffuse slowly, but after I took the needle out and that ball remained firm for a half hour, I started to think it was something else. I mean, people on these forums do full 500mL first time infusions in a half hour, and my walnut-sized pocket still hadn't diffused in that amount of time. Nonetheless it's comforting to hear that it may become less firm as more fluid enters.

Can I ask during your successful infusions where you placed the needle? Was it inserted at an angle more perpendicular or parallel to your skin? Also, about how deep under the skin was it? I did clear the line first and I was using standard saline, but I'll try warming the fluid next time, and I'll also check out mSmSaline's guide. Thank you again for your help!

If anyone else has experienced this, I'd love to hear from y'all!
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

hallo, i am with BallsBeDanglin. It is better to insert
perpendicular, never near under the skin. For me best place is between or behind the testicles. I use a 70 mm long needle full lenghts in the Sack. After infusing the Sack is komplet an "firm Ball" But after ca 6 Hours it get smooth an floppy, very good feeling.
Attachments
ss015.jpg
v.u.klein.jpg
BallsBeDanglin

Post by BallsBeDanglin »

Happy to help!

I place the needle pretty much as described in msmSaline's guide: near the base of my shaft slightly to the left or right of the "seam" in my sack. (I think that seam is thicker skin that would be harder to puncture with the needle. No point to make it harder than it has to be!) Stretch out the skin to see if you can find any blood vessels big enough to see. If so...move slightly to avoid it :-) I've never tried the placement that Ole showed, nor have I tried two lines at once.

The angle of insertion is somewhere between about 60 degrees...nearly perpendicular, pretty much following the angle of the bottom of my shaft. It's hard to describe, but consider that you're aiming for the "space" between your nuts.

The needle tip itself should be angled as you can see here: http://www.syrvet.com/sitevizenterprise ... ns=600x337 I keep the point at the bottom and the open side up. This enables the needle to slice into the skin, and me to see the progress. (Based on the photo above, the stamp on the needle would be facing the ceiling if I was using that.)

I use 18g 1.25" catheters. I've used 14g in the past, but I think that I'm using too large a gauge because it makes it a bit harder to glue up at the end. I've also used 1" catheters, but I like the extra length: gives me more ability to adjust the point of deposit.

As for speed, I do often slow things down at first, but usually even that 'slow' rate is a drop a second. I do flat out pause it some times if it stings a lot, but the majority of my time infusing is multiple drops per second. There are times when the rate slows way way down, sometimes right after I've had an initial bit go in. When that happens, I try to reposition the catheter without removing it. There's a few reasons:
- I'd have to plug the hole I already made
- Since I use catheters, I'd have to toss it and use a new one
- More chance for bruising near the site
- More holes = more chance of infection
- Frankly...I don't want to have to stick myself anymore than necessary!

Did the stinging/burning feel like it was coming from the lump (deep inside your sack)? Or was it your skin stretching? Both are warning signs from your body (so you did the right thing by listening to your body), but I wouldn't be worried about the skin stretching. As I mentioned, I do get some stinging from the saline...but not like you've described.

I'd suggest reading the guide. Then read it again. Maybe just once more for good luck. Then try again. Make sure everything is sterile: use hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes frequently. If you have some stinging, pause the drip and wait a few minutes to see if it subsides. If so, turn it back on slowly (about a drip per second). If you still have painful burning: STOP. Listen to your body.
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Here is where I put my needle ;) Right into my cock mmm.
Attachments
cockhuge.jpg
KinkyPup

Post by KinkyPup »

Thank you all for your suggestions! After reading what y'all had to say about it, my guess is that it just wasn't deep enough. And to answer your question, BallsBeDangling, the pain was coming from the lump, not the stretching of the skin, so I definitely had it wrong at the time. As for the guide, I'll definitely give it a good read through a couple times. Thanks for the resource. I really appreciate the replies, and I'm looking forward to trying it again soon with more success hopefully!

As for you, SalineCockPumper, I think I'll get the scrotal inflation down first before I try that, but maybe in the future! Haha keep it up.
bandit31985

Post by bandit31985 »

Holy hell that is awesome!!! I just tried saline injection for the first time and wasn’t very pleased but I only had 6 syringes of saline. But that cock of yours must be hella fun to play with omg. Have you inserted it into your girlfriend or boyfriend?!? What is it like to jack it with a monster meat like that?
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Great info guys. I don't think I will ever get up the courage to stab into my genitals, but I would do it feeling I had more knowledge about doing it right reading what y'all had to say.
I tried doing this sort of thing like Waaaaaaay back when I was in my low 20's and before there really was any internet sites at all about it,and I don't know how I got into thinking about that method, but I was already making cock pumps before I ever found out about that it was "a thing" with people as a fetish.
but I guess I thought, man I can make my cock all big I wish I could blow up my balls like that and I had the big idea of sanitizing a punchball balloon and I had some number 26(?) syringes and I did clean everything well but I just used tap water, which was stupid in itself, but I really didn't do anything as I got jazzed up to do it and got the needle in, but as soon as I started the flow it stung so bad I jerked the line out and never did it again. lol I figured it hurt because I didn't have a flow rate control. but anyway I remained hesitant to ever pump anything into that area after that and I'm always concerned I'm going to hit a vessel or stab my testicle or something else ridiculous.
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

When i first did it i got a ball start to appear but i knew it would internally rupture and it did. I used an led torch to spot all the big veins. I tried to land the needle like a plane from my shaft base towards balls in the hope it sealed better after. Done it 5 times now with no drama. Tap water. Crazy lol