Dextrose

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

dontool

Dextrose

Post by dontool »

How long will my sack keep expanding with a dextrose fill? I did (probably) too much last night, and I seem to be getting bigger as the day goes on. I've only done saline before, and it would start to shrink by the next morning. From what I've read, dextrose pulls in fluid from the body and causes a much bigger gain than its original volume, but how long does it last? I have to work tomorrow, and won't be able to if I stay as huge as I am right now...
I did a liter of 5% dextrose, then 500 ml of saline, and a few hours later, another 500 ml of 5% dextrose with .45% saline.

It's Saturday afternoon now; had a little panic attack yesterday because of the size my ballsack got to. It got a pretty uncomfortable for a while... I took my cock ring off when I noticed the extra swelling from the dextrose, so some of it migrated to my lower abdomen. Also took the rings out of the piercings until this afternoon. Lesson learned! Take it easy experimenting with dextrose. I'm back to about the size I have after a liter of saline, but I'm happy that it seems to be lasting longer with dextrose. I love the way it makes my cock look! I know some guys tie off to prevent that, but I like the way it bloats my dick.
Attachments
Saturday morning
Saturday morning
Friday night
Friday night
Friday afternoon - still expanding from the night before.
Friday afternoon - still expanding from the night before.
Last edited by dontool on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
flexibag

Re: Dextrose

Post by flexibag »

When I do 3 liters in Friday evening, I'm down to 1 liter size by Monday Morning.

Wear loose pants and leave your shirt untucked...