My progress over 10 years... also, the board is broken again

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

My progress over 10 years... also, the board is broken again

Post by msmSaline »

Clearly I am horned up this weekend. Got a group party coming up in a week. I found some old pics and was amazed of the difference between being 18 years old and first trying this, to 28 years. This pic is 18 years / 27 years / 28 years! I am approaching thirty now, and can't wait to compare! :twisted:
18 years old, 27, 28. :)
18 years old, 27, 28. :)
todo
todo
You can't beat a last minute trip to Pride (with a ball-pit inside the night club, OMG), fucking your date for the first time, and a weekend of getting huge after months of no access to dextrose! With permission from said exclusive guy to boot!

Hungover right now, but too excited to nap. I will try to completely re-make my saline guide today (including dextrose information...) :)

edit: ordered a pressure infuser to experiment with too :)

Cheers

S

PS: Anyone know alternatives to Hillcrest Swimwear? My sack gets to about 28" and i dont have time to order from there. At some point I don't like moving around because of the weight on my tendons! My biggest issue is getting the underside of my balls away from my legs, they chafe a ton. Other store recommendations or custom ideas you have come up with on your own would be great. :) Trying to get something to arrive by Friday/Saturday if I buy it online.
Last edited by msmSaline on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
Marcus20

Re: 3 liters, 3 day weekend. Also have a question...

Post by Marcus20 »

I'm excited about seeing this new guide. As for clothes, I've seen a lot of guys just buy a jockstrap of some sort. Hehe I like that list as well by the way!

Tell us how the pressure infusor works lol, I'm interested and have been curious about it as well.
msmSaline

Re: 3 liters, 3 day weekend, pics and a question...

Post by msmSaline »

Marcus20 wrote:I'm excited about seeing this new guide. As for clothes, I've seen a lot of guys just buy a jockstrap of some sort. Hehe I like that list as well by the way!

Tell us how the pressure infusor works lol, I'm interested and have been curious about it as well.

there is absolutely NO WAY a jock strap would work with my size, haha. i can pretty much do 3 liters of 5% with little migration and not too much pressure these days; nice and loose (pics below, some are reposts some i never posted).
image7.jpeg
tumblr_mtwigeTzRY1sdpzoko6_500.jpg
tumblr_mtwik6U5aT1sdpzoko5_500.jpg
image4.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image1.jpeg
Hillcrest Swimwear would have some clothing (they make thongs and underwear with pouches up to 26") but that's 4-6 weeks time to produce, and i have the party this weekend. You should see the stuff i brought home from Wal-Mart today- I'm going to try and rig something together. I don't care how silly it looks, I just want my giant, extremely heavy sack lifted away from my legs because my tendons get TIRED. If you could see my balls up close, my ball sack is no longer just scrotum skin, my actual skin has become part of it due to the weight and size i fill up! Thank god my current man likes low hangers :D.

As far as the pressure infuser, I am really excited and curious about it. With my size, a big gauge needle is impossible to seal, there is too much pressure right after filling. I need to use tiny ones and it can take an hour each liter to fill. With this, it could be 20 minutes or less. I think that's really hot because I can get all the dextrose in fast, seal, then just watch it blow up on its own instead of losing the fun having to wait around for the dextrose to finish inflating.

I want to document the swell this time, not so much the infusion itself. A time lapse of balls swelling up on their own would be extremely yummy...
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

msmSaline

Re: 3 liters, 3 day weekend. Also have a question...

Post by msmSaline »

also, at one point i went a little nuts and deleted most of my pics (ex husband was a dick about them), if anyone happened to collect them over the years, hit me up. The new guy i am dating is quite anice guy, and a pig so there is nothing holding me back now!

here are my balls today. especially in this first pic you can see where my scrotum skin ends (pink) and my regular skin (pale) has loosened and dropped down with it:
IMG_8579.jpg
IMG_8601.jpg
IMG_8582.jpg
IMG_8581.jpg
IMG_8578.jpg
My balls are not this inflamed, i just upped the vibrancy a bit to make it clearer. they still stay pretty tight too, but they are nice and loose right now as I am prepping with lots of lotions this week so on Friday i will stretch to the max like a water balloon
<3

sean

rosco

Re: My progress over 10 years... also, the board is broken a

Post by rosco »

Sean, every pic of yours is a turn on! Love the massive sac - but the empty pics are interesting as well to see the comparison of "before" and "after" - does 30 years old mean you can produce a 30" sac? lol. Looking forward to you next round of pics and comments and the revised guide also. Best wishes, Rosco
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I'm glad you're posting pics again. My cripes you get huge :)

Your new guy is a bit of a pig? How wonderful ;)

If the forum is still giving you trouble you can always make an account on imgur.com and link to your photo collection; i've seen other folks do that in a pinch. Just don't stop posting (!) :D
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

mRuss wrote:I'm glad you're posting pics again. My cripes you get huge :)

Your new guy is a bit of a pig? How wonderful ;)

If the forum is still giving you trouble you can always make an account on imgur.com and link to your photo collection; i've seen other folks do that in a pinch. Just don't stop posting (!) :D
True, its just annoying. I do have most my things on my tumblr, which i just fixed and updated my signature with:

http://msm-saline.tumblr.com/

msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

although i am pretty sure this has nothing to do with attachments, testing the img posts via links: