collagen penis glands

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

piercedguy76xxx

collagen penis glands

Post by piercedguy76xxx »

hi there I have been looking at penis modifications lately. well saying that I have been looking at the for many years. I have a 6mm p.a which I had done about 15 years ago(started off at 2mm) .... well anyway.... as I have been looking I had came across people who have had cosmetic surgery on there members. either to make it longer, thicker or both. I was also reading about people who have had to have like an implant which they can pump up to get erect. whilst reading this I had noticed quite a few of them have had there glands enlarged. it was done with a type of collagen liquid which was injected just under the skin of the glands( usually about 1mm to 2mm ) ........ the pictures I have seen looked great and it can last for a good while.

has anyone every done this?

hyaluronic acid gel is what is mainly used as far as I can see. done with a very thin needle just like how they do lips

any info would be great. I have tried to find the gel to do it but seems very hard to get a hold of.
Bobbybass

Re: collagen penis glands

Post by Bobbybass »

I'm trying to find a reliable source as well. Had you ever found a good source? Or anyone else here?
Metal_Micky

Re: collagen penis glands

Post by Metal_Micky »

Did KY but had to dilute it will saline to be able to inject it... then had problem with migration.

Be great to have an implant that I could expand and deflate as I liked... s'pose have to wait for the lotto win ;-)