First attempt at breast infusion and notes

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

runner0021

First attempt at breast infusion and notes

Post by runner0021 »

I've read this forum and researched this for a few months now, and finally got enough confidence to give it a go. I used .9NS with absolutely everything completely new/sealed/sterile. I used a 1L bag that had an IV port, and a second, rubber port for injecting medications into the bag. With some careful strength, I was able to insert an IV spike into this rubber port as well, so that I could run two IV sets from the same 1000mL bag. It worked well: I could share one bag between both breasts. I had to continually adjust so that the flow rate was the same for both sides, but this was easy to do watching the drip chambers and using the "wheel" type line controls. It would also let me know to adjust the needle a bit if one side slowed down a whole lot. Usually just turning the needle 180deg or sliding it out 1mm picked things right back up. Here are my other notes:

Safety: New, sealed, sterile fluid and IV sets and needles. Wash hands. Don't touch anything the saline touches (needles, hubs, bag ports under the sterile cap, IV spikes, etc). Cleanse skin at injection site with alcohol. Cover the needle during the infusion with something sterile( sterile gauze/tape, or a band-aid. Regular band-aids are sterile in the paper wrapper and the sticky part can be used as sticky tape over the needle.

Pain: This is entirely subjective and individual. In reality, if you're going to do this you have to accept that it does cause some pain. Suck it up, because this is really kinky and fun, and totally worth it in the end. Poking yourself with needles causes minor stinging pain, obviously. But it's only for a second, and once in, it doesn't hurt anymore. Saline does burn a little as it goes in. If the flow is fast, the fast swelling of tissue can cause pain. If so, back off the flow for a bit and settle down, then get it back up as you are able.

Needles/ placement: No catheters or butterflies or anything- just straight, beveled tip needles. Tractor supply has a huge selection for cheap in the veterinary area. 22ga needles took about 2 hours for 500mL each side and weren't too hard to seal/ stop bleeding within 5 minutes of removing them. Just hold some pressure with a piece of gauze and it's no problem. Hanging the bag higher will get a faster flow- which I will try next time with a hook in the ceiling and sitting on the floor. My needle entry point is 1"above the nipple and 2" inside (toward the body midline from the nipple). Needle tip is aiming for a point 1" above the nipple and 1" inside the nipple- and about 3/4" deep to the skin surface. I haven't tried other sites.

Size/shape: I'm a fairly thin/muscular person and found that 500 each side gives cute little boobs before it really start to spread too far up and out. If I try to go more, It's also easy to get fluid spread across the center and end up with a uniboob. Shaping is really helped by wearing a full-cup underwire bra that is somewhat tight for your chest size, while you infuse. A shelf bra or cupless would be ideal, but something where the wire reaches well up around the outside. When you first start the drip running, "pull" some loose skin into the bra from the sides and bottom. This helps you fill out more where you want, and to a certain extent the full underwire keeps it from going to the center or out to your armpits. If I had flabby man boobs to start I might be able to really pump them up to some beautiful knockers; but I don't so I'm okay with pert little roundies. YMMV.

Time: It took me 10-15 minutes to set everything up and get ready. Make sure to get a beer or two to drink close by and something to snack on and something to do. You might get bored sitting for two hours, but it is extremely entertaining just watching your boobs grow. Infusion time was about 2 hrs for 500cc each side. I'll try to speed this up in the future by hanging the bag higher, possibly using larger needles, and not being a baby about swelling pain. Be sure to purge all the air out of the lines before inserting the needle. I got most of it out, but found that small bubbles would slow down the flow as they passed into the needle. A couple bubbles won't kill you and won't be enough to cause the 'rice krispies' type crepitation feel in the skin, but get all the air out- cause it can slow your infusion down. Initially, my saline breasts were very firm and spherical-shaped. 1 hr after infusion finished they were at perfection: still large, but soft/bouncy and much more natural shape. From there they gradually got smaller over the course of maybe 3 hrs or so. I really spent the whole time just trying on lingerie and playing with myself. It was a lot of fun. The next morning some 10 hrs after infusion I could feel just a little swelling/soreness remaining, but my chest looked completely baseline flat. Temporary, indeed. Finding a way to make these last a weekend would be amazing.

All-in-all this was a lot of fun and I will definitely do it again. I think I did a great job keeping things sterile and feel that if done properly this can be low-risk of infections or anything. (soapbox: Anybody out there who tries mixing water from the sink or blowing air through a bicycle pump is an idiot, btw, and clueless about sterility or the microbiology that is in visibly clean water/air and what happens when you infuse it into a closed body space without the protection of the skin.)
It took me a long time to infuse and I'm going to try and shorten that if I can. The result didn't last all that long, which was rather disappointing. The feel is unlike anything else I've experienced, and I loved having real, heavy, bouncy breasts hanging on my chest. I can see how it probably isn't super fun for busty women to live like that all the time, but as a temporary treat the sensation is delightful. I'm curious to try a sports bra and a run sometime- just to experience it, right!?!? If looks are what you're going for, the nipple tattoos could make a big difference. Tiny male nipples look funny on round breasts.

Thanks for all of your help- I learned a lot of really niche-kink information on this forum, but was also subjected to reading a lot of misinformation- so be careful what you do to yourself and understand the sterility of what you're doing and how it could affect your body. Don't flat-out trust strangers from the internet- including me. Do your homework with some real medical/biological/microbiological information and shoulder your own risk.

Pictures of my first breasts in following posts:
Last edited by runner0021 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
runner0021

Re: First attempt at breast infusion and notes

Post by runner0021 »

Baseline flat chest before starting:
Attachments
before2.jpg
before1.jpg
Last edited by runner0021 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
runner0021

Post by runner0021 »

During infusion/ needle placement (bra off):
Attachments
during3.jpg
during1.jpg
runner0021

Post by runner0021 »

Immediately after infusion completed:
Attachments
immiediate2.jpg
immiediate1.jpg
runner0021

Post by runner0021 »

1 hour after infusion completed (best shape):
Attachments
One hour3.jpg
One hour1.jpg
mjim7

Post by mjim7 »

Excellent result for a first time inflation. Just a couple of thoughts from my experience. 1. I use the 'ecoflac' Saline bottles which have two ports for inserting the drip sets, so it's very easy to use one bottle for each breast. 2. I also started with 22g needles above the nipple. It's very easy to insert the needle too deep and cause bad bruising, and it also took 2 hours for 500 ccs. I now use 19g butterfly needles just below the nipple and insert them only about half their 20mm length. With an underwired cupless bra the shape stays really good with no spread or unibube effect. One way to reduce the time is to use IV line extensions which allow another 1.5 meters of height for the bottles. As you found, the flow rate is very dependent on the height of the Saline bag. Your notes on the procedure are very useful for anyone trying this for the first time, great job and thanks for sharing.
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Just a footnote, I increased to 18 gauge 3/4" butterfly steel needles and the long infusion sets let me hang the bags higher than an IV stand.
Sat on the floor and got 500 ml in 45 minutes, the rest of the bags took slightly longer because I got up, made a drink and laid down of the bed .
Pulled the needles out around an hour 40 minutes.

Next i'm going to do 500 of 5% dex for faster infusion, I'll buy some 1000 ml 5% at the same time for future when I get really brave. :D
Men love breasts....I love having them.
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

runner0021 wrote:During infusion/ needle placement (bra off):
WOW !!! First class work and very sexy result.
Would have liked to have been a fly on the wall to watch your face as your boobs grew. :mrgreen:
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

Wow, excellent results!
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

How sexy! Would love to see bigger breasts and glucose in your ballsac. Wow!
runner0021

Post by runner0021 »

OP Update:
I've done this 9 times over the past two years and it continues to be really fun. No permanent changes, and the results still last about 6 hrs or so. 5% dextrose/normal saline stings a bit less and maybe goes a little faster, but I haven't noticed a whole lot of difference in size/volume than with just normal saline.
I have also tried placing the needle right behind the nipple to try and get it a little puffier. It was very puffy the first 5 minutes, but by the time the boob was swelled to any size there was no difference.

Stay safe and careful!