Where are you getting your dextrose?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

Where are you getting your dextrose?

Post by msmSaline »

Hi guys, been a while.

I'm noticing guys posting glucose/dextrose sessions. Where are you getting your dextrose solutions, because everywhere I look these days is out of stock. 10%, 5%, all gone. I have seen regular 5% (not 5% with 0.9%), and 5% with 0.45% here and there but those don't work as well.

I miss the dextrose!

Ps I'm in NH area these days... If you have the means I have the method and the package...

_Sean

Uploaded the same pics I've been stuck with since my last marathon, I need supplies to push pass this! To my knees!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
flexibag

Re: Where are you getting your dextrose?

Post by flexibag »

Mountainside Medical. Two days to NH. They're near Albany.
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

flexibag wrote:Mountainside Medical. Two days to NH. They're near Albany.
I use them as well.
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

Awesome, they were out for so long I just figured they still were since the others are.

S
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

rosco

Post by rosco »

So good to see some posts from you again msm - looking forward to see an even bigger you when your supplies arrive. Hope all is going well with you!
Self_Inflicted_Injury

Post by Self_Inflicted_Injury »

How do you buy if your not a medical professional? Does 'near Albany' mean Marcy, NY, suburb of Utica?
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Self_Inflicted_Injury wrote:How do you buy if your not a medical professional? Does 'near Albany' mean Marcy, NY, suburb of Utica?
I go to their website; http://www.mountainside-medical.com/ and select the number of and type of IV solution. I add the number of bags I want to my cart and I pay with a CC or PayPal and I wait for delivery each day until three. No license is needed.

Yes, it's a suburb of Utica. It's New York, and when you say New York to most people they think the city...
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

flexibag wrote:
Self_Inflicted_Injury wrote:How do you buy if your not a medical professional? Does 'near Albany' mean Marcy, NY, suburb of Utica?
I go to their website; http://www.mountainside-medical.com/ and select the number of and type of IV solution. I add the number of bags I want to my cart and I pay with a CC or PayPal and I wait for delivery each day until three. No license is needed.

Yes, it's a suburb of Utica. It's New York, and when you say New York to most people they think the city...

Thanks, right after I posted that a bunch became available. big
fill tomorrow!

oneoddguy

Post by oneoddguy »

I'm wondering where folks are finding D10.. I would love to grab some, but can't find it at Mountainside or Atlantic Medical. I also looked on DealMed. Any other places out there?