Liquidating my stock of inflation supplies

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

kinkychick1922

Liquidating my stock of inflation supplies

Post by kinkychick1922 »

Hi all. Long time lurker and not-so-often-recluse-poster. Anyway, I'll cut right to it. I'm getting deployed unexpectedly and I have some things to get rid of before I move that I'd rather not keep in storage.

I have: 20 bags of 1000ml 0.9% saline / sodium chloride
2 bags of 250ml 0.9% saline / sodium chloride
9 IV administration sets
Full case (quantity of 40) 60ml luer lock syringes
small assortment of other items as I find them - chloroscrub wipes, half a bottle of PCMX antiseptic if you'd like that, etc.

All items were bought within the last ~4 months with an expiration of either March 2017 or December 2017. Baxter and Braun brands.

Pictures are here for proof sake: http://imgur.com/a/AjxGQ

I'd like to get $200 for everything + actual shipping from Portland, OR to you -- or if you're local, I'm not against meeting to skip the shipping fee. If I had to guess, at most I suspect it would all fit into 3 flat rate USPS priority boxes (don't quote me), but UPS might be cheaper too. If you're interested, send me a PM. First come first serve. And I'm thinking price is firm at this point since I'm already discounting it quite a bit if I remember correctly, but if not, feel free to prove me wrong on the value.

Payment wise, I'm thinking PayPal as a gift - the usual "anti scam" method, which I realize is sketchy for some, so if you wanted to have a chat on the phone, or come up with some other method to prove legitimacy (message from my eBay seller account maybe? 100% feedback, like 10 years old) I'm open to ideas.

Thanks in advance, both for the interest, and for being a great community. :(
kinkychick1922

Re: Liquidating my stock of inflation supplies

Post by kinkychick1922 »

Will be leaving in just under 2 weeks, so think I'll firesale it...one less thing to deal with...first $150 takes it, flat, including shipping.
be_sham

Post by be_sham »

If i was in the US i would be snapping you hand off for that offer.
kinkychick1922

Post by kinkychick1922 »

Haha. Thanks mate! Hopefully someone will; hate for it to go to waste.
HANDBALLBEAR

Post by HANDBALLBEAR »

Wish I had heard about this sooner. I am almost ready to dip my toe into the saline infusion pond and see what it feels like
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

If you havent sold this yet I'll buy it all for 150 shipped no problem.