Ideal spot to plant the needle for breast infusions?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Hagger

Ideal spot to plant the needle for breast infusions?

Post by Hagger »

From photos on the forum and personal experience, I tend to notice that in saline breast infusions, the distribution of the saline tends to be more above the nipple than below, and that the breasts tend to be a bit far apart usually, with a rather flat spot in the middle. Is it something that can be remedied with needle placement? Like perhaps placing it below the nipple, as well as more inward? Or would that not help the issue?
phranti

Re: Ideal spot to plant the needle for breast infusions?

Post by phranti »

I've tried various placements without any difference other that very slight variations in speed of infusion and ease of inserting needle. I've just stuck to what's most comfortable. From my experience the main cause of the "top boob" is too much saline. I can do 750ml each side and get a nice shape but if I go to a full litre I get "top boob" and as it settles the breast is spread out sideways (if that makes sense)...basically too wide for how much it sticks out. I'm pretty sure this is simply down to anatomy (or not enough pies lol)
boobies!!!!
runner0021

Post by runner0021 »

Agreed. I'm a fairly thin/muscular person and can do 500 each side before it really start to spread too far up and out. If I try to go more, It's also easy to get fluid spread across the center and end up with a uniboob. Shaping is really helped by wearing a full-cup underwire bra that is somewhat tight for your chest size, while you infuse. When you first start the drip running, "pull" some loose skin into the bra from the sides and bottom. This helps you fill out more where you want, and to a certain extent the full underwire keeps it from going to the center or out to your armpits.
My needle entry point is 1"above the nipple and 2" inside (toward the body midline from the nipple). Needle tip is aiming for a point 1" above the nipple and 1" inside- and about 3/4" deep to the skin surface. I haven't tried other sites.
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

I'm going to try one where you're aiming (where I usually go) and one lower down by spiking one bag with two infusion sets.
seems it would let be infuse faster and spread the saline to two different parts of the boob.
On last two 1000cc saline and waitng on some 5% dex only. I love doing this.
Pic is right after pulling needles out with placement a little lower than usual.
The saline settled down after a while. I did it without any bra but put one on after this pic.
Next time I'm going to try one of my bigger bras, cups dumped forward so I get support under the breast and sides but no interference with the needles.
Attachments
Right after 1000 cc each breast
Right after 1000 cc each breast
Men love breasts....I love having them.
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

I've experimented with different locations for placement of the needles and have found that basically the 10 and 2 o'clock position works out best for me. I can infuse 1000 ml of saline per breast without a lot of problems, 750 ml is the most dextrose I've done because of the continued swelling. Results are quit nice and after about an hour they look and feel quite natural.
Attachments
image.jpeg