Two Questions!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

arabianKnight

Two Questions!

Post by arabianKnight »

Hi guys

I have done 1 liter 4 times this year so far and it is going well. I do have a question about the shape of my balls upon filling
them with 1 liter of saline, they always become like a big mango fruit in shape, or part of it goes between my thighs
which I don't like as it doesn't make a big bulge as I want !

A) Are my balls always going to take that shape or they will eventually stretch and become more spherical-like?
If I do two liters next time would the new volume go more on both sides?

B) is there a way to get the saline around my cock without putting a catheter there?
I dont think I am brave to stick anything under my cock's skin?

I hope you like the photos from last week.. it was a productive day at work

thanks guys,
Attachments
20160509_092208.jpg
20160509_081526.jpg
20160508_231346.jpg
20160508_231302.jpg
20160508_231249.jpg
20160508_231222.jpg
20160508_231203.jpg
bignlow

Re: Two Questions!

Post by bignlow »

You're shape looks fine. How about a shot of you stood up so we can see the shape when hanging.

Bignlow
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

you need a regular disciplined daily stretching routine. manual stretching and regular sessions in a straight tube, vacuum pumping balls and cock for length and extension. This is the only way to achieve the natural shape of giant hanging testicles, which should be your goal.
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

bignlow wrote:You're shape looks fine. How about a shot of you stood up so we can see the shape when hanging.

Bignlow

Hi bignlow

I am attaching three photos for you, I hope you get the idea.
I still like them, anything that makes my balls big and mu bulge, is absolutely accepted!
Attachments
20160306_020635428_iOS.jpg
20160306_054425829_iOS.jpg
20160306_020547599_iOS.jpg
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

bigricky wrote:you need a regular disciplined daily stretching routine. manual stretching and regular sessions in a straight tube, vacuum pumping balls and cock for length and extension. This is the only way to achieve the natural shape of giant hanging testicles, which should be your goal.
Thanks bigricky
I will go to Mr leather and see if I can find the equipment, I guess it is the time to start pumping and enchancing my balls shape .
yes that is my goal ! :D
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Nothing much wrong with the shape there. Remember, you're full of fluid. If it gets cold or even cools down, you know what the cold does to us boys. Keeping the area warm will help the sac to relax and will let the weight of the infusion hang and stretch the area.

Bignlow
staling19e

Post by staling19e »

Hi arabianKnight
Your bulge is perfect .

try next time 1,5 and think to take care of your bulge during and after saline ,put maximum cream and make the mouvement with your hands from the top like ''massage"" see my vids on xtube.

but one more time your bulge is big great job
stal
Attachments
004.JPG
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

staling19e wrote:Hi arabianKnight
Your bulge is perfect .

try next time 1,5 and think to take care of your bulge during and after saline ,put maximum cream and make the mouvement with your hands from the top like ''massage"" see my vids on xtube.

but one more time your bulge is big great job
stal
woof! man that is a hot perfect bulge. nice photo :-)

I will check out your videos and i will follow the instructions

Mo.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

I also think it looks fine, not too sure what you mean by mango shaped, looks like a ballsack to me :lol:

If you're looking for more a more even spherical bulge, I'd suggest you inject down the center of your ballsack.

It'll make the shape more even and should also keep the saline from going between your legs until you start to max out.

Just make sure to go easy and not get into dividing tissue or the balls themselves.

It also looks like you have some stretch left there, if you want growth, you'll need to do a little more each time, getting the skin tight.

If the saline is migrating after injecting down the middle, you may want to use a leather ring (a la Flexibag) to keep the saline in your sack.

Have fun!
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Great photos! I would really like to see this same shot but actually sitting ON your big balls. Even if you dont sit totally on them would be nice too. Keep up the process and please post more. Thanks for sharing your results and good luck
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

5Lsal wrote:I also think it looks fine, not too sure what you mean by mango shaped, looks like a ballsack to me :lol:

If you're looking for more a more even spherical bulge, I'd suggest you inject down the center of your ballsack.

It'll make the shape more even and should also keep the saline from going between your legs until you start to max out.

Just make sure to go easy and not get into dividing tissue or the balls themselves.

It also looks like you have some stretch left there, if you want growth, you'll need to do a little more each time, getting the skin tight.

If the saline is migrating after injecting down the middle, you may want to use a leather ring (a la Flexibag) to keep the saline in your sack.

Have fun!
Hey, thanks!

I actually was thinking of sticking the catheter in the middle of my sac to make some balance, I will share the results coming weekend
as I am planning on going over a liter for the first time!
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

pumpguy101 wrote:Great photos! I would really like to see this same shot but actually sitting ON your big balls. Even if you dont sit totally on them would be nice too. Keep up the process and please post more. Thanks for sharing your results and good luck
I am glad you like the photos! my goal is 2 liters on Friday or Saturday since Monday is a holiday
I will sit on my balls and take lots of photos and share here.
:D
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

Hey guys I have a question.

I have a 3-day weekend and I am planning on doing 2 liters tonight or tomorrow morning.
Is there any issues if I refill my sac with another liter on Monday morning? does that damage my sac skin ?

I usually use catheters, would be find to stick a new one again and refill ?

thank you
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Kind of depends on how stretched out you get with the first infusion. If there's no seeping or blistering, go for it but make sure you cream up the skin. Take it easy and don't over do it.

As for the injection, just don't go back to the same hole.

Since the tissue will prolly still be swollen, you also have to stay shallow and be more careful not to get the needle into sensitive bits.

Cheers!
bigpump75

Post by bigpump75 »

Very hot! how big did are these round?