17%
Everyone is different, be aware and learn your limits
21%

Total votes: 29

gimmefiction

How Often do you Inflate? - Poll

Post by gimmefiction »

Hi guys!

First I just want to introduce myself. I'm 29 y/o gay dude. I have been interested in saline inflation for over a year and bought all the supplies, but didn't work up the courage to try it until this weekend. I was using an IV Catheter and had trouble keeping it in, but after that I had an amazing time doing .5L for the first time. I had a lot of trouble resealing the hole with gorilla glue, but I think it was because I stuck myself and had three major holes and then also seeping? I think I've heard guys talk about saline just coming out of you which I felt like it was doing, so glad to see that is normal the first few times as you adjust to getting you ball sack stretched. I tried to warm the saline in a pot of hot water but it didn't warm it up enough, my balls were ice cold which prob made the sack shrink and cause some of the seeping. (I've attached pics of my first inflation of my tiny .5L inflation 8) )

ANYWAYS I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN. I am moving but as soon as I get a permanent address I'm going to order more saline and try some dextrose. I've been going over all the previous posts trying to learn as much as I can.

What I haven't found is how often people do this. So I have a poll people! THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL DON'T MEAN ANYTHING. THERE ARE NO DOCTORS HERE. NO ONE HERE (INCLUDING MYSELF) ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU. DON'T DO THIS.

Thanks everyone for your posts! They were very helpful! Looking forward to learning more and pushing bigger!
IMG_8490.jpg
salinecockpumper

Re: How Often do you Inflate? - Poll

Post by salinecockpumper »

Hi. I infuse about once a week. I love it. I only infuse cock and I am nearly up to 1L per fill up. I want to get up to 2-3L
inflationfetish

Re: How Often do you Inflate? - Poll

Post by inflationfetish »

Once a week seems to be enough to give you time to recover and grow after a lot of stretching with saline.

You probably _don't_ need to use an 18 or 20 gauge IV for cock, I use 2 "wimpy" 22 gauge caths for my scrotal inflation now and it flows fast enough and the holes seal much quicker. I used to use an 18 gauge and since most people pause during inflations anyway it really didn't serve any purpose to have the larger diameter cath.

Also, regular superglue dries faster than anything else and seals well. You may not need superglue however as a good pressure dressing with some folded up gauze pressed right on the hole/s may work after about 20 minutes of not moving around