Gas and Saline at the same time?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

Gas and Saline at the same time?

Post by inflationfetish »

Has anyone ever tried doing a saline infusion and then "topping off" with more pressure from CO2 or N20?

Was thinking about trying it as an experiment...
salinecockpumper

Re: Gas and Saline at the same time?

Post by salinecockpumper »

inflationfetish wrote:Has anyone ever tried doing a saline infusion and then "topping off" with more pressure from CO2 or N20?

Thought about it but, scared to try. I am scared to try any air type. Let me know how it goes.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Uhm yeah didn't some guy like two years ago try this and get a severe infection or something? I night be wrong about this...In my honest opinion, it sounds dangerous and I wouldn't attempt it.
inflationfetish

I hadn't heard about that. I'd be curious to know more about it. I'm probably going to hold off on it then until I can do more research. It would be my luck that there would be some weird chemical reaction between normal saline and CO2... :|
Zeraleen

Post by Zeraleen »

How is sparkling water made?
CO2 + Water = Carbonic acid.
I dont know if thats bad though.
You will get around PH 4 with 1 bar CO2.
inflationfetish

Zar: I was thinking it shouldn't be dangerous, but then again I'm paranoid. It sounds like you remember your physics, or do something in the sciences? :)
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

There is a guy named Abetoo who has posted quite a few inflations on Xtube, with N2O, a couple with saline and one with n2o gas and colored saline . Awesome to watch !!
pumpinit

Post by pumpinit »

inflationfetish wrote:Has anyone ever tried doing a saline infusion and then "topping off" with more pressure from CO2 or N20?

No but the other way around. Used N2O to inflate and make room for saline to inject into gas instead of tissue or fluid. Goes a bit faster that way.
It really speeds up breast infusion. Inflate breast with N2O until it hurts, wait then add to you're level of discomfort a few times.
Makes room for saline to flow really fast. Instead of taking about two hours to infuse breast with 1000cc it takes only about twenty minutes.
Also fills places you would take even much longer without the N2O. Whole thing feels great.
Never, ever use air for this. Hell of a painful way to commit suicide!
inflationfetish

Sounds like pre-inflating with N20 before saline makes perfect sense! I have been doing some thinking and I do NOT think mixing CO2 and and saline is a great idea. From what I read saline is already around 5.5 PH in the bag and water or saline will readily absorb CO2 which will make them even more acidic. CO2 gas will absorb through capillaries quickly but even more acidic saline sitting in your balls for 2 days seems like a bad idea.

but CO2 is a lot of fun by itself! I've done some reading and am not sure I like the idea of N20 in me but am paranoid. Everyone seems to do well with N20 in a practical sense, Keep having fun!