Some cock infusion pics to 13", with a little scrotal saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

Some cock infusion pics to 13", with a little scrotal saline

Post by inflationfetish »

One of my last cock infusions, 800 ml in the shaft to 13", had a spontaneous orgasm at the end of the infusion. I cut back due to concerns that I was losing some sensitivity in the shaft with regular sex, but lots of fun!

Weekly infusions to the max seemed to add about a 1/4" each time with new skin growth.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7SGuE ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7SGuE ... sp=sharing
Huge4Me

Re: Some cock infusion pics to 13", with a little scrotal sa

Post by Huge4Me »

13 inches in circumference means you are just over 4 inches in diameter. I've got my cock and balls in a 3.5 inch cylinder right now and I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to hold my cock in my hand when it was even bigger around than my entire package is right now. What a fantastic thing to be walking around with. You give me penis envy.

How long can you keep it that huge?
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

Holy fucking shit, this is amazing...I need to do this lol
inflationfetish

It would stay that big for a few hours if I kept it tied off tight. I was usually pushing the limit of the stretch though so would untie and let the saline migrate into my scrotum. The best part is the pressure building as the stretch gets so intense that you feel yourself getting hard (which causes more stretching) and sends you over the edge. I was sure a few times something was bound to rupture but no... Very intense but felt like I was losing some sensitivity with regular sex so backed off and do mostly scrotum now.
hapykid

Post by hapykid »

How big do you get when you do it now?
inflationfetish

I stopped doing the cock infusions alone and do mainly scrotum. I have a friend who comes over and she enjoys sex with the saline inflated scrotum but it wouldn't be possible with the cock inflated. If I'd kept going I think I could've got to 14" but was worried about losing sensitivity.
gimmefiction

Post by gimmefiction »

inflationfetish wrote:It would stay that big for a few hours if I kept it tied off tight. I was usually pushing the limit of the stretch though so would untie and let the saline migrate into my scrotum. The best part is the pressure building as the stretch gets so intense that you feel yourself getting hard (which causes more stretching) and sends you over the edge. I was sure a few times something was bound to rupture but no... Very intense but felt like I was losing some sensitivity with regular sex so backed off and do mostly scrotum now.
Holy shit, I was never interested in inflating my cock, but that sounds incredible. Haha - also, pretty hard core cockring you've got there. :D

gimmefiction
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Nice work dude. I am getting insanely large as well, check out my thread.