Any veteran CO2 and N2O inflaters around?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

Any veteran CO2 and N2O inflaters around?

Post by inflationfetish »

Have been doing saline infusions for about 10 years now. I'm really wanting to try CO2 inflation (have been reading that nitrous oxide may have some neurologic side effects and may act as a carcinogen long term)...

Is anyone here a long term inflater with CO2? If so have you noticed the stretch causing continued scrotal growth? (i.e. bigger inflations over time)?

Any side effects you've noticed? Soreness, migration to the abdomen... any infections?

Thanks!
jddill

Re: Any veteran CO2 and N2O inflaters around?

Post by jddill »

I have been doing n2o for years.
Never had any real side effect to speak of.
klavman

Post by klavman »

I have been inflating for a few years. No issues. It you tie off your cock and balls tight enough, you will not get migration into your abdomen.
inflationfetish

How often have you inflated and how big does your scrotum get? How long does it take to reabsorb CO2 or N20?

Any advice appreciated!
jddill

Post by jddill »

As large are you are capable of.
It takes a hour or two to get where you could pass with the right cloths.
Over night it will be 90% gone.
A week or so for the last bit to go away.
Attachments
Infate 017 (1024x768).jpg
inflationfetish

Nice pic! When you are talking about the absorption time are you talking about N20 or CO2?

I tried CO2 for the first time this week and max I used was one little ISI charger... it says it's enough for a liter of soda, not sure the volume. I got pretty big but not as big as with saline, was not pushing the pressure though. It all absorbed within about an hour at low pressure with the exception of a few little air bubbles that absorbed over night.

It was mildly painful with CO2 but not at all unpleasant. Not sure if I could do it every day but definitely more often than saline!
jddill

Post by jddill »

i have only ever done n2o.
No pain at all other than next day in you where something really tight.
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

I'd love to try NO2 or CO2 but, scared air might go in a vein, how you know it is safe to inflate and you are not going to kill yourself?
farcry88

Post by farcry88 »

Don't use CO2 it will cause pain.

Food grade N2O is painless and hygienic. I used a whipped cream dispenser, and I use 2 N2O cartridges to purge the dispenser of air. A little bit of air will not harm you.
inflationfetish

Saline: If you put an IV catheter in just be sure to look for a "Flash", or blood coming back through. that is BAD... you don't want it if you are infusing saline and definitely not gas. CO2 absorbs naturally very quickly in the blood stream and it would be very difficult to give yourself a lethal embolus of CO2... N2O does not absorb as quickly and is a bit riskier but feels better from what people say...

Regular air is VERY BAD... that can give you a lethal embolism easily if you put it in a vein but fortunately it is difficult to start an IV by accident. also regular air is certainly not sterile!
inflationfun

Post by inflationfun »

Air hurts like hell in your joints, when it's absorbed. Use only N2O. pic of me having fun http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/N2O-17552402