Is this normal?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Marcus20

Is this normal?

Post by Marcus20 »

So I just infused 5% 100ml just because it's easy to hide.
I infused and noticed some blood go up the catheter when I unscrewed the lock. I also used a hair tie to tie down around my dick. Does this look normal to you guys? I feel just fine, but I need your opinions.
Attachments
IMG_20160421_204416.jpg
IMG_20160421_204412.jpg
lonepmpr

Re: Is this normal?

Post by lonepmpr »

Looks like skin tear or site bruise, how u treating it
Goal to go bigger than 30"
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

The pix are a tad blurry so it's hard to say for sure but given that you saw some blood in the catheter I'd say you clipped a vein and this is the resulting bruise.

As long as there isn't any red inflammation, itchyness and or swelling it should be fine.

Keep an eye out though and if it gets worse at all get to a doc!

Cheers!
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Yeah I think it's just I clipped a vein. I have always done this and don't know how to avoid it. Injection site looks the same but what I think is a bruise is turning a bit purple but I think that's from it being a bruise and some trapped blood.

I don't itch, I'm not hot or warm, no itchyness and it feels normal. I treated it by using alcohol swabs and I also used a sealant called new-skin "liquid bandage" I then placed a pimple sized bandaid over the site. I haven't done anything for the bruise but that's just because I dont know. I think I should be fine?
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

If blood came back up the catheter it means you accidentally put the catheter in a small vein or actually jabbed the catheter into your corpus cavernosa (this is not as unusual as it sounds, if you start the catheter when flaccid there is not a lot of resistance from the cavernosa) Either way you should be fine, the blood will reabsorb.

I've done a saline infusion into my cock before and kept getting blood back up the line and realized I had gotten the catheter right into a vein by accident... No permanent damage, just bruising. Lots of little vessels there.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Yeah I think I hit a minor vein, I'm fine now and bruising went away after 3 to 4 days. Hot showers and gentle massages helped the healing process.

I put the needle in when I was somewhat flaccid, I was to scared to do it completely flaccid or fully erect. I feel like injection from the scrotum from now on might be better for me.

I can always pump the fluid to my cock anyways. I will say that I had a great time doing it, and slowly watching it get bigger and tighter - it was the first time infusing into cock area.
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

Yeah, bruising always looks scarier than it really is. I hit a vein starting a catheter for a CO2 inflation yesterday and today the girl I was messing around with was asking me about my bruised dick... I told her it was from a cockring and we went back to our fun... hahaha. :)

(seriously though, make sure you DO NOT put CO2, N20 or any gas in a vein, I restarted in another spot. Not that you are into gas inflation (YET)) :)

here is a tip: make a good inch wide cockring you can remove out of something (leather or halved PVC etc...) and it will keep the scrotal skin from drawing up too much so you can just stretch your cock skin.

You may find that you start having spontaneous orgasms with a good cockring and a lot of stretch! Super fun!