Saline and permanent skin growth/stretching

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

omartea

Saline and permanent skin growth/stretching

Post by omartea »

Hello All:

Reaching out to all regular infusers. Has a your infusion routine resulted in permanent skin growth & stretching (scrotal or cock) ?
I have the luxury of changing careers and working out of my home. I want to begin a regular routine of infusion. I enjoy the size and weight, but honestly like the day after much more. My goal is to have excess baggy skin on balls and cock.

I have just done saline in the past. Can anyone comment if dextrose has a different impact on the post infusion skin stretching? Are people seeing a difference between the two?

Please let me know your experience, and what permanent skin changes have happened with you since starting infusion.

thanks
-Brad
salinecockpumper

Re: Saline and permanent skin growth/stretching

Post by salinecockpumper »

omartea wrote:Hello All:

Reaching out to all regular infusers. Has a your infusion routine resulted in permanent skin growth & stretching (scrotal or cock) ?
I have the luxury of changing careers and working out of my home. I want to begin a regular routine of infusion. I enjoy the size and weight, but honestly like the day after much more. My goal is to have excess baggy skin on balls and cock.

I have just done saline in the past. Can anyone comment if dextrose has a different impact on the post infusion skin stretching? Are people seeing a difference between the two?

Please let me know your experience, and what permanent skin changes have happened with you since starting infusion.

thanks
-Brad

Hi Brad,

I only infuse and pump my cock but, yes there is new extra skin and loose skin when soft. Will help to continue to get larger as skin stretches more.
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

My sack is at least twice the size it was only two years ago. Many of the ball weights that fit perfectly, I am unable to even get around my balls today. Going from 40mm inside diameter then to using 54mm today.

My balls will not even fit in my hand any longer. About the difference between a racquet ball and a grapefruit.
omartea

Post by omartea »

Thank you for the reply SCP. On average, how much saline are you infusing? I have noticed that I do get thin skin on my cock when doing saline. I am hoping that it will add to the skin growth/excess. Approximately how much have you gained, and how long have you been doing it? Only saline or dex/glu?
omartea

Post by omartea »

Flexi:

Two years and you have had that much of a result. Thats fantastic. I noticed in your profile that you are not using straight saline. I assume that the longer reabsorb rate helps add to the stretch/growth? Is your skin thick on your balls after it has all been reabsorbed?

How often are you infusing to get these results?
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

omartea wrote:Thank you for the reply SCP. On average, how much saline are you infusing? I have noticed that I do get thin skin on my cock when doing saline. I am hoping that it will add to the skin growth/excess. Approximately how much have you gained, and how long have you been doing it? Only saline or dex/glu?
I do saline and saline/dex. I just started about a month ago. Not sure on total gains, but there is some. Check out my thread. Have lots of pics.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Greetings Gents. I spent about 15+ years stretching which has given me a very good hang. I started pumping to stretch my skin so I could hang lower. The result of course was that my scrotum has a lot of extra skin and my testicles are now permanently about the size of avocados. I begin using D5NS (5% dextrose with normal saline) about 3 years ago and that is what I continue to use to this day. The growth is spectacular. I usually use one liter at a time but will occasionally indulge myself with two liters and possibly a third on occasion. The use of the dextrose has most definitely increased the stretch and given me a very large everyday bag. It takes time however. I do not infuse daily or even weekly rather about once a month or so. I attribute the major part of my large size to the early years of near constant stretching coupled with daily pumping. The infusions certainly help with stretching my skin.

Good luck to you!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

omartea wrote:Flexi:

Two years and you have had that much of a result. Thats fantastic. I noticed in your profile that you are not using straight saline. I assume that the longer reabsorb rate helps add to the stretch/growth? Is your skin thick on your balls after it has all been reabsorbed?

How often are you infusing to get these results?
I've only been doing saline and now only 5% dex for two years. I inflate once a month. Sometime 2 liters and sometimes up to 4 to 5. Depends on how many days off I have. I have gone full weeks where I have infused up to 4 liters and topped off with a liter for the next three days. But this isn't the whole story. I also stretched with weights for 15 years prior. I would go around the house an entire day with a 15 pound sack of pennies hanging from my sack at the most extreme times of stretching. You can see that in other posts here of mine and the pics therein.

My skin is thick for about a week after an inflation. Then it begins to relax out and thins again. When I wake up in the morning and the skin is at it's most relaxed, my sack hangs lower than my balls and is about 2 to 3 inches above my kneecap. I do believe the longer you can keep the sack filled out to it's max, the better your body can build cells to create the stretch. When I first reached 27" circumference, I would experience a lot a sweating and actual tearing of the surface of the sack. Last weekend I filled up with 3 liters on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning added a 4th liter. I did not sweat nor did I tear any skin. I also needed to literally carry my sack in the initial massive fill-ups. Now, I walk around like normal with a 28" circumference sack. Just gotta move it to the side to sit on the toilet or turn over in bed. Otherwise I just have a huge bowlingball hanging under my cock. So I know the muscles have grown in both strength and size to compensate. And it happens fast.

Like Stretch said, the stretching with weights or pumping is what has contributed to the overall size. It's not going to happen overnight.

FWIW, I stopped using saline as it made me store the fluid in my entire muscle mass which caused me to be achy for several days. I felt like I had the flu for those days the way all my muscles just ached. Also didn't help the blood pressure. I also didn't like the 'burn' (no political message) at the injection site with saline. I didn't experience it as much with 1/2NS - 5% Dex, but the level of salt at that time is so minimal, why would I pay extra per liter for it? And I didn't need it anyway.

Hope this gets your questions answered and you started on the road toward your goals. Just remember, if it hurts, your body is telling you something is wrong.
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

StretchMine wrote:Greetings Gents. I spent about 15+ years stretching which has given me a very good hang. I started pumping to stretch my skin so I could hang lower. The result of course was that my scrotum has a lot of extra skin and my testicles are now permanently about the size of avocados. I begin using D5NS (5% dextrose with normal saline) about 3 years ago and that is what I continue to use to this day. The growth is spectacular. I usually use one liter at a time but will occasionally indulge myself with two liters and possibly a third on occasion. The use of the dextrose has most definitely increased the stretch and given me a very large everyday bag. It takes time however. I do not infuse daily or even weekly rather about once a month or so. I attribute the major part of my large size to the early years of near constant stretching coupled with daily pumping. The infusions certainly help with stretching my skin.

Good luck to you!
Stretch
My god. Do testicles that enlarged still perform their primary function? It sounds really erotic to always have balls that big, but I do want kids eventually.
-CJ
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Stretch and I are beyond our kid wanting years. So, who cares? To be honest, mine haven't function for some time as I had a vasectomy many years ago.

For those still wishing to be procreative, I would seriously recommend you find a different fetish. For now. It's really not worth the risk.
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

With saline filled scrotum, even pumped, i cum twice as much.
Goal to go bigger than 30"
boricua25

Post by boricua25 »

I wanna use this but i need help and information!
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

Interesting posts above:

Boricua: I have vacuum pumped and done saline off and on for about 20 years. I think there may be a slight increase in shaft diameter with vacuum pumping due to stretching, but nothing dramatic and nothing quick. 99% of what is happening with saline or pumping is fluid is stretching the skin on the shaft and of the scrotum (which are interconnected)... I go back to "normal" no matter how big I inflate or pump, but I do have permanent skin growth. That skin growth will start to shrink a bit if you don't pump or infuse for a long time, however, but it won't completely go away.

In regards to an above poster who is talking about his testicles themselves becoming enlarged, I have not personally observed that, and just by infusing fluid there would not be a mechanism to do that that I am aware of.
However, I am not a stretcher and don't hang weights so perhaps there is some mechanism where the connective tissue around the testicles enlarges with weights and stretching? That I cannot say.

So, my take on this is as long as you keep infusing or pumping regularly you will get new skin growth, but that normally does not increase testicular size or change testicular function. (My 20+ years of experience, anyway)