questions about air inflation

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Apollo061

questions about air inflation

Post by Apollo061 »

ive seen a few videos of guys using air pumps like in this video http://www.stileproject.com/video/13473 ... -inflation
does anyone els do something simular to this? what do you use?
5Lsal

Re: questions about air inflation

Post by 5Lsal »

Wall of text incoming, you've been warned :)

I started inflating with air then moved on to saline...

I'd suggest you avoid the method in that video, not too clean.

You at the least want to use sterile needles and preferably an IV drip line between the needle and the pump.

Connect that to a bicycle pump if you want fast, maybe an aquarium air pump (a new one!), if you want to go slow and hands off.

Put a wad of cotton in the line somewhere to filter the air.

NEVER blow using your mouth...too many bacteria!

Also have to tie off pretty tight or the air will seep into your abdomen when you apply enough pressure to get some stretch....

I never had cases where it went into my abdominal cavity, it stayed in the skin of my belly/thighs but I've read others have had it go into into the abdominal cavity and it didn't sound pleasant.

The best way I found to do air that avoids the seeping is to combine vacuum tube pumping and air inflation...I used a 2.5 inch long catheter needle attached to bicycle pump with a tube with a filter as above (use the needle itself, not the catheter, it'll get pinched and not work)

I would Insert the needle through the skin above my sack, then put on the tube (a monster tube in my case). The needle starts outside the tube, the puncture site safely away from being contaminated but the end of the needle is in the pump under the skin.

I'd then use a combination of pumping the vacuum and the bicycle pump. As long as the vacuum pressure is higher than the pump pressure you eliminate the possibility of seeping and can get much bigger as long as the tube lets you.

Have to be careful about the tube not pressing too hard on the needle...also, as with anything like this go slow.

Once the air permeates your skin and things start to relax you'll be able to stretch a bit more.

You'll know you're getting to your limit when you skin starts to get orangey...the air is foaming in the fatty layers at that point and you want to stop.

A couple thing to note:

Air isn't sterile, so is inherently more dangerous than saline, do this at your own risk.
Air is faster to inject that Saline (obvious from the video) but air is much slower to be reabsorbed by your system;
In my case, I would blow up my sac to the size of a cantaloupe and it would take a couple weeks to be absorbed completely.
The way it absorbs is different too...even though I would use the vacuum/pump method, as soon as I took off the tube, I could feel the pressure forcing the air to migrate up into the abdomen. If you want to stay big, tie off before taking off the pump. When your sac contracts it'll force the air up too eventually no matter what you do.
After a few days to a week, you'll probably still have air in the pad of skin around the base of your cock but none in your sac.
You're also not going to deflate like a balloon. You can force a lot of the air out through the hole after the needle's but not all of it. Especially if you use the vacuum/pump method...
The Rice Crispies feeling when you press on inflated skin is normal...
If you do your cock, make sure you stay just under the skin when you insert the needle, don't inject into the shaft itself...
The longer the air is in, the harder it is to force it out...same goes for smaller needles...

If you're still reading, this is the fun part.

Getting big that fast feels awesome. Then you can deflate some and fill again in minutes...The air stretching you out each time feels great. There isn't a heavy feeling like with saline but it doesn't get cold either. tapping on your blown up junk sounds hollow like a balloon pinging...
I'd do it over and over, building the pressure and stretching out then backing off...really felt good.

I've forced air from the skin up into my cockhead too...not by pumping but by grabbing the base of the cock and forcing the air already in there up under the skin by hand. I could see the foaming and the feeling of it stretching out it was mind blowing.

It went an orangey white and felt weird for a bit after but was completely absorbed with no side effects in my case.

A word on air embolisms...they're real but only happen you inject directly into a major vein or artery and there's enough of a bubble to reach the heart and cause cavitation, or enough to get to the brain...I know because I was getting an IV once and there was a lot of air in the drip line so I asked the nurse...her words not mine
In any case you're not injecting into a vein or artery so it is pretty unlikely.

Your mileage will vary. Be careful. Have fun!
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

N20 is safer, feels better, absorbs easier and is just a simple to setup. All you need is a whip cream canister, some Iv tubing and then your butterfly needles of your liking. I suggest a medical filter in line which can be gotten at same medical supply that sells the IV lines. N20 is cheap to buy also. I use Ready Whip for many years with no issues.
smokey41a

Post by smokey41a »

I have used air to inflate my ball sack as well. I used the air compressor from a air brush gun to inflate my balls. As you said it takes about 2 weeks for your balls to go back to normal.
Attachments
airscrotum03.jpg
airscrotum02.jpg
filled with air
filled with air
jddill

Post by jddill »

N2O MUCH safer.
Much less chance of infection and no pain during deflate.
Also goes in faster and feels better.
(I did air a few times before I fully understood, Will never do it again.)
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

Just one thing i would like to ask why air or n2o ? I know i am new to it but for me i love the stretch and the weight from the saline, after you have the weight there and pull as you move about. :D
i know your get the stretch from both, but wont have the weight just hanging down, and that nice full weighted feeling.
i know we are all different and that is great that we can be , the risk factor must be high , so my question is what do you get from air n2o? E
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

N20,

Speed... you can inflate quickly if you want, delate quickly if you need to. Or Keep it in for some time.

In my case, having my wife blow me up, making me her balloon is fun as hell, getting licked while you get inflated it well, fantastic.

Cheap and easy to get

Don't get me wrong, I like saline also, but just don't have the required time to not be able to where pants and go anywhere.
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

You guys who are deflating, how the hell did you get all the air out heh
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Shadowcs wrote:You guys who are deflating, how the hell did you get all the air out heh
Curious about this as well...I have read that N2O absorbs very quickly compared to air. Is that what is meant?
Also, I've never experienced any discomfort inflating with air. You still have to be careful with food quality N20.
Some brands contain small amounts of vegetable oil to keep the cylinder and pump lubricated
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

elsimate wrote:Just one thing i would like to ask why air or n2o ? I know i am new to it but for me i love the stretch and the weight from the saline, after you have the weight there and pull as you move about. :D
i know your get the stretch from both, but wont have the weight just hanging down, and that nice full weighted feeling.
i know we are all different and that is great that we can be , the risk factor must be high , so my question is what do you get from air n2o? E
It's hard to explain, like someone else said the fill goes so fast you feel like a balloon...being that big with no appreciable increase in weight is also a factor for me.

You can still feel it rubbing on your thighs and such.
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

i am with you elismate, i need weight from the saline after to enjoy it when there pull down. great feeling. its my heaven
ole.saline
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Could someone point me in the direction of supplies? I'm honestly interested.
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

yeah i would love to know where to get supplies for n2o. :?:
Lburns

Post by Lburns »

Shadowcs wrote:You guys who are deflating, how the hell did you get all the air out heh
Squeezed out most of the air through the needle hole, the rest just migrated to my scrotum and penis and felt like rice krispies when you squeezed the skin. Kind of like what you get if you've ever done suspensions with hooks and what not.
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I couldn't squeeze out all the air when I tried that. Mind I did go a fair size
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-12-57.png