My HUGE Dextrose Cock Infusions

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Re: My HUGE Dextrose Cock Infusions

Post by salinecockpumper »

Marcus20 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 pm It's been a long time since we last talked, but you've progressed quite a bit since then. Awesome work man, love it!
Thanks man. :)
salinecockpumper

Seems like mountain side medical is out of stock. Really want to infuse. Anyone have another supplier?
jeffrey999

Post by jeffrey999 »

salinecockpumper wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:19 am Infused 400ml into cock then pumped it up. Got huge. Going to refill with more tonight.
You don't have a normal looking cock.arent there negative long-term effects from injecting all that stuff?
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Jeff he probably will not answer you as he has refused to answer multiple questions in the past, he is more concerned with pushing people to his posts on x tube where he can earn money from his hobby!

The proof is in my previous posts and his posts.

If he does decide to answer it will only be because the issue was raised here
salinecockpumper

woody1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 pm Jeff he probably will not answer you as he has refused to answer multiple questions in the past, he is more concerned with pushing people to his posts on x tube where he can earn money from his hobby!

The proof is in my previous posts and his posts.

If he does decide to answer it will only be because the issue was raised here
Wrong. I don’t answer you cause you always ask the same thing multiple times. All your answers are within this thread. Personally you annoy me, that’s why I don’t reply to you.
Last edited by salinecockpumper on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
salinecockpumper

jeffrey999 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:16 pm
salinecockpumper wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:19 am Infused 400ml into cock then pumped it up. Got huge. Going to refill with more tonight.
You don't have a normal looking cock.arent there negative long-term effects from injecting all that stuff?
No problems. Actually my cock has got bigger at resting state now.
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

great looking infused meat cant wait to see you make it even bigger
salinecockpumper

nypumper wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:58 pm great looking infused meat cant wait to see you make it even bigger
Thanks buddy. Sadly doesn’t seem like anyone has any fluids right now. Waiting for my supplier to get it back in stock.
salinecockpumper

woody1 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:46 pm salinecockpumper wrote:»

Wrong. I don’t answer you cause you always ask the same thing multiple times. All your answers are within this thread. Personally you annoy me, that’s why I don’t reply to you.

Clearly you are a cannot read either, oh that's right you are to busy massaging your ego and making money out of this site to answer basic questions which are not in this thread, don't concern yourself with it anymore, someone kindly came forward with the information that many of us were asking.

If you had any real balls about you buddy, its not always the people who ask the questions that learn, there are many members who do not ask, but those questions that other people ask also assist them, clearly you
are just a self centred little prick who needs to go back to your mother's nipple!

Did you seek approval from the moderator to use his site as a portal to make a financial gain, probably not?

Did ask the moderator if you could display at the bottom of your msgs the link to your paid video's, probably not?

Did you bother to donate to this site or ask if you should give a donation as this is your portal to direct people to paid video's, probably not?

If you want to advertise here to make money and winge when somebody asks you question politely you should become a paid sponser, this would of course be for the benefit of the forum or the person that moderates it.

Should you be kicked off this site for being a little mummies boy because some person has annoyed you or more so making money out of your shit, fucking hell yes!
Lol ya you’re something special.
gracy

Post by gracy »

It is a nice infusion. I used to make masturbation for my BF. He used to feel very real and it amuses him a lot.
I am not ashamed of such things because my mom does it to her BF.
salinecockpumper

Can’t find supplies anywhere. I’m freaking out. I need to fill up!
salinecockpumper

Finally have some supplies on the way. Can’t wait to fill up.
fuzzyass1

Post by fuzzyass1 »

Hi, where did you get them from, been looking for some, thanks.
salinecockpumper

Still waiting for my supplies. Site said will be a few weeks still. Ugh
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

salinecockpumper wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:45 am Still waiting for my supplies. Site said will be a few weeks still. Ugh
You found a place in the US that's not requiring an Rx? Not asking you to give up the name, just wondering if it's still possible.
-CJ