My HUGE Dextrose Cock Infusions

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Re: My HUGE Saline + Dextrose Cock Infusions

Post by salinecockpumper »

Great session, getting bigger and bigger.
Attachments
unfuse.jpg
infuse3.jpg
infuse2.jpg
pump.jpg
upmp.jpg
hang.jpg
big.jpg
salinecockpumper

infused more. 1.6L total. pics coming.
salinecockpumper

omg wait till i pump this now....
Attachments
omg.jpg
salinecockpumper

1.6L infused and pumped. Super meat tonight.
Attachments
biggest.jpg
biggest2.jpg
biggest3.jpg
biggest4.jpg
biggest5.jpg
biggest6.jpg
salinecockpumper

Added even another 400ml. Cock nearly burst.
Attachments
best5.jpg
best4.jpg
best3.jpg
best2.jpg
best.jpg
salinecockpumper

So infused 2L in over last 24hrs. Later this week going to go for even more. Huge meat baby.
salinecockpumper

Some more pumped action. Getting freaky big. Next shipment of infusing supplies comes Wed or Thu I am going to push my cock so far ;) I am so addicted to infusing right now, just want to never stop filling up and let my cock swell to unimaginable levels. Wait till you see how big I get soon.
Attachments
huge.jpg
huge2.jpg
huge3.jpg
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

Looking awesome! My only advice would be to make yourself a cockring out of halved PVC pipe that you hold together with tape or even try using a hose clamp that comes with a handle and run it through some plastic hose so no metal is in contact with your delicate skin....

Rope starts to hurt because the fibers bind against the skin as it stretches. You can control how tight the hose clamp goes while it's perfectly insulated by tubing and the plastic tubing slides nicely on the shaft as your cock expands with a tiny bit of lube, letting the skin move as it will. :)

I had a problem with ball-skin pulling up on my bigger infusions so I would use 1" or so of PVC pipe cut in half and sanded very smooth and taped together tightly with electrical tape.

Keep going and let's see how big you get!
KaloCharly

Post by KaloCharly »

:shock: Was ist das ein Geiler schwanz wauh
salinecockpumper

inflationfetish wrote:Looking awesome! My only advice would be to make yourself a cockring out of halved PVC pipe that you hold together with tape or even try using a hose clamp that comes with a handle and run it through some plastic hose so no metal is in contact with your delicate skin....

Rope starts to hurt because the fibers bind against the skin as it stretches. You can control how tight the hose clamp goes while it's perfectly insulated by tubing and the plastic tubing slides nicely on the shaft as your cock expands with a tiny bit of lube, letting the skin move as it will. :)

I had a problem with ball-skin pulling up on my bigger infusions so I would use 1" or so of PVC pipe cut in half and sanded very smooth and taped together tightly with electrical tape.

Keep going and let's see how big you get!

The string I use is not that bad. If get uncomfortable will try something else. I am going to go very very large ;)
fuzzyass1

Post by fuzzyass1 »

looks awesome, would love to try that, need a teacher, anyone in fort Lauderdale? :D
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

Looks amazing so big and fat what a turn on.Can you do a video of you stroking your infused pump cock?
salinecockpumper

Thanks everyone, glad you like it. I sure do hehe. I can't wait to infuse in the max I can tomorrow or Thursday. Going to go till my cock begs me to stop. Hope to get as fat as my leg.
salinecockpumper

Letting my cock heal up for a day or two then going hard tomorrow or Friday. Going to infuse till my cock begs for mercy.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

nice ding a ling :D

questions:

Can you fuck with that thing or there is that much fluid in it its kind of soft so you cannot stuf it into a tight cunt? :P

I know when I max out my ding a ling and try fuck with it it hopeless, I can feel the hard on through the pumped flesh :oops:

how far does the needle go in under the skin, I have seen from your pics the needle depth varies from pic to pic, do you inject just under the skin for e.g 5mm insert depth or you go deeper? :shock:

keep up the good work, have you walked around in public with your swollen meat, I assume you do not work, if you do how do you cope, if you had a biatch with you you could slap her or him with your ding a ling :lol: