going for 3l 5% dextrose

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

lonepmpr

Re: going for 3l 5% dextrose

Post by lonepmpr »

Ended up with 3 liters, just got my shipment of 14 liters in, can't wait. Going to do 3 and next morning a 4th
Goal to go bigger than 30"
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Going huge
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

fucking fantastic work
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Just placed order to lash through winter. Play this coming weekend. Plan on trying to stay huge most of winter. Fill up with with 3 liters then do a liter every other day
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

lonepmpr wrote:Just placed order to lash through winter. Play this coming weekend. Plan on trying to stay huge most of winter. Fill up with with 3 liters then do a liter every other day
that sounds amazing. you're going to be so huge. you're going to STAY huge
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Last pic was just after 2l of dextrose, over night swelled more and developed couple stress areas, which is positive that the sad is stretching. This Friday going to do a 24 hour fill, see if I can get to 4 liters
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

Super impressive! I wish I could do dextrose but have blood sugar issues so am seeing how big I can get with saline. Do you get down to your knees with the swell later? Please post more pics and keep up the awesome work!

p.s. if you ever let your sack go back to "normal" how big is "normal" now?
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Needing supplies, anyone know where to get
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Found and ordered supplies, should have by end of week
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Still here and infusing dextrose occasionally. Last infusion was 3 l 5% dextrose which achieved 30 in when I measured however I didn't measure after the swell. Just ordered and received 15 more liters and plan on doing 2 Friday evening and two more on Saturday to see what size I swell to. Still interested in meeting other Pumpers or infusers near me Carrollton Kentucky area
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

lonepmpr wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:15 am Still here and infusing dextrose occasionally. Last infusion was 3 l 5% dextrose which achieved 30 in when I measured however I didn't measure after the swell. Just ordered and received 15 more liters and plan on doing 2 Friday evening and two more on Saturday to see what size I swell to. Still interested in meeting other Pumpers or infusers near me Carrollton Kentucky area
Hey man so most you’ve ever done was 4L? And was it all at once ? As in a sitting? And care to share what side effects you may have experienced the following days ? Trying to do a big infusion sometime soon I wanna do 4L of NS and 1 or 2L of dextrose (in abdomen area though, I have done 3L of NS and 1L of dextrose before safely with no side effects other than a mild abdominal cramp but nothing intense, no side effects the next days )
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

The last time I played I infused 3l of 5% was about two weeks ago. I measured after the 3rd liter and I was at 30 in. Not sure how much more swell I got as I didn't measure again. 12 hours later I was huge and develop some sweating so I know right now 3L is my limit until I stretch more. Other than going to the bathroom, because my sac too big for the commode, I had no side effects
Last edited by lonepmpr on Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

lonepmpr wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:19 am The last time I played it 3 of 5% was about two weeks ago. I measure what are after inflation and I was at 30 in. Not sure how much more swell I got as I didn't measure again. 12 hours later I did was huge and develop some sweating so I know right now 3L is my limit until I stretch more. Other than going to the bathroom, because my sac too big for the commode, I had no side effects

Thank you for that ! For letting me know, No cramps? And the 3L of dextrose how fast did you put that in? And I do large infusions and I want to have experience with dextrose and so far I’ve only done one L of dextrose.
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

No cramps, be sure to drink lots of water. About 45 minutes a liter. Got sidetracked this weekend, visitors, so will be infusing Monday
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Infusing now, at 1.75 liter 5% dextrose