First time help in Minneapolis and questions now with pics

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Timrek

First time help in Minneapolis and questions now with pics

Post by Timrek »

Got all my supplies. Now I need an experienced member to show me / help me with my first infusion.

Any one in the Minneapolis or St Paul arera that can help? Looking to do this Saturday morning March 19th.

If not then question. How do you know when to stop filling? Also if I don't use the whole L can I use it another time?

Got almost a liter in and they are huge well for me they are. Learned a lot by doing it too. What do you think?
Attachments
20160319_103410.jpg
20160319_105817.jpg
20160319_105807.jpg
Last edited by Timrek on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
be_sham

Re: First time help in Minneapolis and questions

Post by be_sham »

When you feel that your scrotum is tight is a good time to stop with saline as it wont continue to grow, if you have 1L then I would imagine you would be able to do most if not all of it on your first attempt especially if you have done any form of pumping or stretching before.

No if you have any of the saline left over you can't use it another time as the sterility of it will be compromised.
Timrek

Re: First time help in Minneapolis and questions

Post by Timrek »

Thank you for the info!

Excited and nervous to try this out. I was hoping to find someone to help my out on my first go around but it looks like I am going to give it a go on my own. I have read up as much as I can on how to do the infusion. Just gonna take my time go slow and be as sterile and safe as I can.

Thanks to all in the form and all over the web for the info!