Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cd.bianca

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by cd.bianca »

One more from today. Love the second day boobs, they get very soft. I sleep with the open bra and underbust shaper to keep them as long as possible.
Attachments
DSC04264d_small.jpg
Last edited by cd.bianca on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

that is a fine set of boobs they look great 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

Here they are in all of their glory.
Attachments
DSC04073d_small.jpg
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

First of all, great job! I cant wait to do this again (although I might have to wait until I get my own place in dec)

2nd, Anyone try to pump with a noogleberry while inflating? Wondering if that would achieve even better results.
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

I've played with suction devices (not while inflating) but only found them to leave ugly ring marks with very little to no benefit. I would prefer not to ruin a perfectly good inflation. The thing I have wondered is if I used the suction to help keep the infusion in place while sleeping. What good is that if it looks bad the next day?
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

hmmm, thats a good point. it might have them stay longer. How long did the rings last?
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

It depends on time and amount of suction. Hours if memory serves, it certainly outlasts any benefit in my opinion. I got a vacuum therapy machine off ebay but have not used it much due to this.
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

I'm deciding to up my game to dex. I'm on mountain side medical right now. I'm trying to decide whether I should go with the 5% dex + .9% Sodium Chloride 1000ml or just 5% 1000ml. Any suggestions? Then, should I buy 1 bag and run two lines, or two bags and run two single lines?
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

1 bag two lines, been using only the lower % here.
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

I'm looking for an administration set with one line, but splits to both breasts. I can't seem to find one in the states. Perhaps I don't know the correct name for it. Does anyone know where to find one in the states? Or should I just do two lines and switch from one breast to the other?
phranti

Post by phranti »

I just use the bottles with two inputs and run two lines from it if i need to.
boobies!!!!
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

The bags I've purchased all have an injection port for mixing meds into the bag. I find it works fine as a secondary, IV line stabs right in.
mjim7

Post by mjim7 »

Seriously impressive photos from Blanca. I noticed you mentioned them lasting for two days and I wondered if that's a result of using dex. I've never managed to keep them much more than 12 hours but I've only ever used Saline, usually 500ccs each side, gives a good c cup, but just doesn't last. From what I've seen on the forum, 5% dex carries on growing after the infusion, is this what makes them last longer? Would appreciate your thoughts.
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

I have started using dextrose, I am unsure how a feel about its use but having them last longer is wonderful. Only half the amount is required. Using an underbust shaper while sleeping really helps keep them to the next day. With dextrose the max I've had them last has been 24 hours, the end period being less than satisfactory.
phranti

Post by phranti »

What do you use as an underbust shaper? X
boobies!!!!