Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cd.bianca

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by cd.bianca »

I have several, for sleep I don't use the really super strong kind. I like the Ardyss that are the pull on style for sleeping, I also have one by Dr rey (I think) with arms in addition to help you could also wear an open cup bra.
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

I have a couple myself. One that is steel ribbed and another one that is made of neoprene, I believe. It's more of a training corset, but it's nice to wear under shirts and whatnot. Is there any news on the butt and hips front? Has anyone gotten its process down yet?
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Hi Bianca and others,

Looking forward tomorrow afternoon....going to finally for the first with the DEX i bought sometime ago.
I've down full 1000cc each side before....I have 250s and 1000s...start with the 250's? or just run half the 1000 in each boob?
I'm so excited to go dex! :D
Men love breasts....I love having them.
phranti

Post by phranti »

@Bianca any chance of a link?

@Aidenminx working on it. Last attempt was OK and think I've sussed it for the next one. Hoping to place an order next month. :)

Anyone else tried lips? Was much easier than I expected.
boobies!!!!
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

phranti wrote:@Bianca any chance of a link?

@Aidenminx working on it. Last attempt was OK and think I've sussed it for the next one. Hoping to place an order next month. :)

Anyone else tried lips? Was much easier than I expected.

Awesome, can't wait to see the pics. I haven't tried lips myself, what was your process?
phranti

Post by phranti »

Google "cinderella lips" that's where I got my info. Very small needle, 6ml syringe.
boobies!!!!
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

Just got my box in. Going to do a session next week, I think. This is the proper bag, correct? Just wanted to double check. Dex makes me really nervous. This is the stuff, right? Any advice for a newb? Anyway, thanks for you help, you awesome people.
Attachments
IMG_2669.JPG
phranti

Post by phranti »

Looks right....different style to what I use but that's probably because I'm in Europe (well, not for much longer unfortunately...#remain). Just go slow and stay hydrated. I take it you've read up on it...you seem pretty proficient with your research. :)
boobies!!!!
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

phranti wrote:Looks right....different style to what I use but that's probably because I'm in Europe (well, not for much longer unfortunately...#remain). Just go slow and stay hydrated. I take it you've read up on it...you seem pretty proficient with your research. :)
I've scoured the forums for all of the tidbits I could find. Also, I did a lot of web searching. It really seems like everyone is very polarized on the topic, which of course, makes me a little nervous. Some say putting it that close to your heart is dangerous, and others say that it isn't as dangerous as everyone says. What's your opinion so far?
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

My experience so far, Its easy and health no issues or side effects (not sure if it means I'm lucky or just super safe) I was pretty scared that I wouldn't be able to do it but I could and will continue. And having boobs is soooooooooo awesome....
not_quite_erin

Post by not_quite_erin »

Someone suggested posting here as I might get some more responses... I gave this a try the other week and it went okay. I did the better part of 500ml per side but in the end it just made me look like I had eaten to many burgers. I am keen to try again but I think I am doing it wrong as after they went down I ended up with a big bruise across my chest.

In my other thread someone has already suggested that I went to deep with the needles. This is probably a strong possibility. I am using 21g 1"/2.5cm needles and I went in on an angle but the full length of the needle. Is this incorrect? and if so, what is the correct/recommended way to insert the needle?

Any advice and help is welcomed :)
phranti

Post by phranti »

With regards to inserting the needle, I go at a very slight angle (less than 45*), or pretty much straight down (ish). You want the needle to be within the dermal layers not past. If you imagine it like a slice of bread, whereas a breast implant would go competely underneath the "bread"and pushes it out from beneath, you want it to not pierce the other side. The saline spreads through the skin cells so the skin itself swells. Does that make any sense? It seems like a reasonable analogy but I got home from work and immediately opened a bottle of cider lol.
boobies!!!!
not_quite_erin

Post by not_quite_erin »

Yes, that makes perfect sense! I definitely went to deep with that first attempt. Thanks for taking the time to clarify :)

Looking forward to trying again when I can.
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

The bruising is from striking a vein, it's called a hemotoma, probably not a good thing. I aim for the end of the needle resting in middle of fat but I have also caused hemotomas a couple times now. I've been using smaller needles lately. After the bag is done I stop the flow for 5 + minutes before removing so pressure in the area can equalize. I then use blister bandaids over the wound with makup foundation application wedges rolled up then taped against the entry point over the top of the bandaid with good medical tape. Makes it a bit like stopping the leaking with a finger without having to hold it. By the time I'm done applying makeup I can take it all off with no leaks! By the way in my experience underbust shapers are key to getting this to look good. Regarding underbust shapers, look at fajas, ann cherry (lately one of my favs), ardyss and probably others. Actually I also keep an open cup bra I cut out cups of a very snug underwire full support bra over everything to keep things in place while I'm not enjoying them to prevent mono-boob. We are using liquid and there is not much keeping it where we want it to stay so I use the strong stuff.
Attachments
DSC04087d_small.jpg
DSC03991b_small.jpg
Last edited by cd.bianca on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
phranti

Post by phranti »

WOW! Absolutely stunning Bianca! xx

Hopefully I'll be doing mine again next weekend. Supplies are order and I'm feeing horribly impatient lol.
boobies!!!!