Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

eam2012

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by eam2012 »

dont remember that pic. I'm sure it was great :)
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

All quiet on the boobie front. :(
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

eam2012 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 11:16 am dont remember that pic. I'm sure it was great :)
Here 'tis. :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocn1r0pddl3p7 ... x.jpg?dl=0

Just luuuurrrve my underboobs.. :twisted:
guysmiley

Post by guysmiley »

DrDeadDick wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 7:52 am
eam2012 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 11:16 am dont remember that pic. I'm sure it was great :)

Those are awesome! I saw them the first time you posted them. How much saline did it take to get them that big?
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

guysmiley wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 am
DrDeadDick wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 7:52 am

Those are awesome! I saw them the first time you posted them. How much saline did it take to get them that big?
Thanks Guysmiley. :-) I thought so too. Better than I'd ever imagined.

I was in one of those moods - you know :twisted:

Too impatient for a drip feed, so I used a 60ml syringe, pumping via each of those needles until the skin was turning white with the pressure (ohh god - suddenly very warm here :-) ).

At least 600ml per side, that I can remember. Lost count I think - endorphins running hot and I just kept on injecting and injecting ... go on - just burst will ya .... LOL Had some glucose in with the saline. They were still good handfuls 36hrs later. Hee heee heee. :mrgreen:

I have normal 44" chest. Does that mean I'd need a 44D+ bra? Don't think so. 55D might be more like it.
Call me infatuated (and lucky), but I think they have a lovely shape (even before inflation). Maybe an 'expert' could chime in with her opinion. :-)

I'm planning another inflation v.soon. Including glucose.

This time, I'll set up a drip feed with bags at 12ft or so (good pressure).
I'll be on all fours so my boobs will hang in their most natural shape.
Then I'll let the saline flow for as long as ... :twisted:

After that, I'll get really kinky with them ... maybe bind them ... skewer them ...

We'll have to wait and see.

:-)

DrDD
Maniac26

Post by Maniac26 »

Heres another go with my wife helping :mrgreen

I measured myself at 39" across bust and 35" band
Attachments
20170531_173309.jpg
20170531_173523.jpg
20170531_173454.jpg
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Maniac26 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:22 pm Heres another go with my wife helping :mrgreen

Ooooohhh ooohhhh - getting suddenly warm in here ... and other things ... :twisted:

And your wife helped ... :shock:

I'd love to hear her take (as an expert, naturally) on your boob project.
Very cute and horny, IMHO.

DrDD
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

DrDeadDick wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:12 pm
Maniac26 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:22 pm Heres another go with my wife helping :mrgreen

Ooooohhh ooohhhh - getting suddenly warm in here ... and other things ... :twisted:

And your wife helped ... :shock:

I'd love to hear her take (as an expert, naturally) on your boob project.
Very cute and horny, IMHO.

DrDD
Have just saved to my "horny" folder. I could easily be persuaded to cum all over those. :mrgreen:
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

How much further would you like to go?
Maniac26

Post by Maniac26 »

I used a 500ml dextrose with a 60ml syringe untill the bag was emptied. My wife is a qualfied pathologist at least I didn't bruise up afterwards. I got up to a full D cup my wife couldn't get them hands off them :twisted:
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Maniac26 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:50 am I got up to a full D cup my wife couldn't get them hands off them :twisted:
Now THAT would have been sooooo hot to watch. !!!!!
And did U both rub boobs? More :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I wonder. Personally feminisation of myself doesn't interest me. But I wonder if there's an opportunity here to create temporary pecs rather than the more female anatomy. I appreciate there might not be much support for it here, but I'm sure someone has tried
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Shadowcs wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 am I wonder. Personally feminisation of myself doesn't interest me. But I wonder if there's an opportunity here to create temporary pecs rather than the more female anatomy. I appreciate there might not be much support for it here, but I'm sure someone has tried
I found an article a couple of years ago exactly about this. Several doctors, mostly in New York, offer what's called Insta-breasts or 24-hour implants or Vacation Boobs. It was originally offered to women who were nervous to commit to a permanent implant, so they would get Insta-breasts to experience the size first-hand. One of these docs, Dr. Norman Rowe, has done them on men as well. I believe the cost was around $3,000. That's waaaaaaaay more expensive than a bag of saline. haha.

I'm intrigued by the idea, but I imagine there's an art to the placement of the saline to achieve a natural result of larger pecs. Honestly, I'm dying to try belly infusion. I'd love to feel the extra weight and girth and look, but without all the additional calories. :)
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Hey go for it I say! It's an immense feeling!
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Could someone send me a picture of how the skin works in the chest area? I've seen pics before for other areas of the body and have recently been interested in giving this a try. I do not have the metal butterfly needles, however I do have different sized catheter needles.

I guess what I am asking is: how do you know when to stop going in with the needle? Based off of my body figure, i could go with 11 and 1 o clock positions. Is there a unique way of avoiding arteries?

I've infused multiple times in the southern regions so I know about staying clean and the process, I'm just really fascinated with everyone's contributions, pictures, and information. I'd feel even better if I had someone to coach me live stream, just playing it safe folks. Thank you all!