Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

not_quite_erin

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by not_quite_erin »

Thanks for the extra info Bianca, appreciate it.

Looking great as always :)
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

Hello Everyone!

I finally had a chance to work on my boobies. I used dex this time, and I think I did a better job. With everyone's expert advice that I collaborated, I was able to run two lines from one bag. I applied a heavy amount of lidocaine in the area, and waited for an hour. If my boobs were clocks, I placed the needle at the 7 o'clock position of my left boob, and the 5 o'clock position of my right. I made sure I sat up as straight as possible the whole time. The angle of the 18g catheters were a bit of a challenge, but I found that if I slightly wiggled or pushed the caths in and out a bit, it would get the flow going better. Also, I inserted each one about at inch in at an upward angle, parallel with the chest wall. To prevent them from kinking, I taped them down flat to my chest. It took about an hour, and I was able to get about 250 to to 300 in each. I didn't want to push it, but I believe I can do 500 in each, possibly more, we'll see I guess. I edited out the globs of glue, for better viewing. Also, I chose to use a nursing bra with the cups cut off. It definitely helped to maintain my shape, although, it did leave lines at the bottom. I suppose it put it on a little too tightly. Thank you all again for your awesome advice and support. I hope you enjoy them.
Attachments
Boob3.jpg
Boob2.JPG
Boob1.JPG
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

Great results! I have not had much luck with Lidocaine, I've tried to use it mainly for hair removal which hurts more than infusion imho.
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

cd.bianca wrote:Great results! I have not had much luck with Lidocaine, I've tried to use it mainly for hair removal which hurts more than infusion imho.
You really have to leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour. At least in my case. It definitely takes the edge off.
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

It's silent on the boobie front. Any new additions? I would love to keep the thread going. :D
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I just want to thank Bianca and Aidenminx for sharing their photos and experiences. I for one are completely blown away by the results. Keep up the good work and please let us know any secrets that may help if we would follow in your footsteps.
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

slkdyk wrote:I just want to thank Bianca and Aidenminx for sharing their photos and experiences. I for one are completely blown away by the results. Keep up the good work and please let us know any secrets that may help if we would follow in your footsteps.
sd
Thanks. :) Don't forget Phranti! He's been a major influence on me, as well as Bianca. I wouldn't have even taken that step if it wasn't for those two. I don't think I have any trade secrets. I've been pretty transparent about my process. It's just a work in progress... trial and error and all that. ;)
phranti

Post by phranti »

Aww shucks, you'll make me blush haha. Glad Ive been of some help. Think I've finaly sussed hips...had a little play over the weekend (sorry no pics...shame on me!). Might have time to have another go this weekend...will let you kknow if I do, and promise to take some pics.
boobies!!!!
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Sorry, Phranti, did not intend to leave any one out.
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

phranti wrote:Aww shucks, you'll make me blush haha. Glad Ive been of some help. Think I've finaly sussed hips...had a little play over the weekend (sorry no pics...shame on me!). Might have time to have another go this weekend...will let you kknow if I do, and promise to take some pics.
I really look forward to the pics. Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you also give us the steps?

While we wait, here's a pic from the same day above, but I'm a little gussied up in this one.
Attachments
Cropped.JPG
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Aidenminx....beautiful result and nicely proportioned to to your body. i think the dex does nipples better too.

I did dex for the first time a few weeks ago. Since I've been using pueraria mirafica to grow my boobs and having done 1000 cc several times, I hooked up to two 1000cc bags of dex with two sets each. My first time for two needles each side.
like a dummy, no tape and had to use bandaids to keep the needles and two slipped out a few times.

Kept my eye on the bags and put just over 600cc each side. Could have done more but keeping the needles in became a pain.
As usual no pain nor the slight "stinging" some report with dex at first.Some blotching ....is that because of dex?

I like the result much better than single needle and plain saline. seems like they're much rounder and natural. Have to keep working on needle placement.

Going to infuse this Friday, I have four 250cc bags of dex and some extra 1000cc bags of plain saline. And don't forget the tape! Anyone ever mix the two?
Maybe start with the dex and switch on to the saline. Was also thinking about using the plain saline next day.

Image Image Image
Men love breasts....I love having them.
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

Too quiet in here again..
Attachments
18155920_1918742431671380_9136321290034068162_o.jpg
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

cd.bianca i just need more of you, those tits are gorgeous 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

I can't agree more, I'm thinking about inflating this upcoming weekend. We shall see. lol
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Still trying wondering why I ever bothered to post pics of my salined under-boobs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocn1r0pddl3p7 ... x.jpg?dl=0

Thought they might give some enjoyment to the viewers.

Maybe I'm outside some sort of inner circle.

:-(

DrDD
Last edited by DrDeadDick on Wed May 10, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.