ElaineCD

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by ElaineCD »

I love getting big "knockers"... :D
Men love breasts....I love having them.
mjim7

Post by mjim7 »

Stunning result, would love to have more details, I have to do this. Tried 250 ccs 5% glucose but it doesn't get close to those beauties.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

love your tits, you look fabulous!
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

I just do 3l of saline over 2 hours. It doesnt seem to matter where i put the needle it seems to be a similar shape. But i am getting bigger faster each time. I manually push a spoon or something flat between them the whole time to stop uniboob and wear a tight belt under my bust. Proper thumb ache but worth it.
20171014_195026.jpg
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

I need instructions or a guide on how to do this, it seems amazing to me. They look great!
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

my last time with air inflated boobs
Attachments
IMG_6326.JPG
IMG_6449.JPG
IMG_6305.JPG
IMG_6321.JPG
IMG_6312.JPG
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Do you not have the problem with the air creeping up to your shoulders and neck and resulting pain?
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

No more, i learn how avoid that pain, i inflate myself enoug to expand mybreast but not excesive to migrate... 100 cc of air daily i 2 weeks do this job. :D
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

hamtaro wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 am No more, i learn how avoid that pain, i inflate myself enoug to expand mybreast but not excesive to migrate... 100 cc of air daily i 2 weeks do this job. :D
Wow, do you use nitrogen or nitrous oxide? I have a friend that inflates scrotum with nitrogen I think it is or the nitrous oxide. As that new study article came out recently that spoke of a previously unknown skin tissue layer that connects around throughout the body,but it is like a new fluid system of spaces in the upper skin and watching my friends buds of how his flesh inflates with the gas, it all made sense as to that new physiology discovery. Also why we can inject fluids into outer layer of breast area and it must be filling this fluid chamber layer up.

How do you keep from injecting air into an blood vessel? That is what had kept me from considering using air or another gas for inflation.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

DrDeadDick wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:41 pm Still trying wondering why I ever bothered to post pics of my salined under-boobs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocn1r0pddl3p7 ... x.jpg?dl=0

Thought they might give some enjoyment to the viewers.

Maybe I'm outside some sort of inner circle.

:-(

DrDD
I was impressed and envious. :). Wish I could get past my fear of needles and hitting blood vessels or would've tried it. I have mostly used vacuum cups to gain size in the past,and the noogleberries although expensive,they have the padded silicone base seal that allows for long term pumping periods.
Folks that are preparing for surgical breast enlargement with injection of their own fat cells,they wear that type of noogleberry system for many months to stretch their breast tissue out and make it as expanded as possible before they get the fat injected in. I've seen just the long term pumping result before the surgery and the boobs were huge just from that. Lol
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

eam2012 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:25 pm First of all, great job! I cant wait to do this again (although I might have to wait until I get my own place in dec)

2nd, Anyone try to pump with a noogleberry while inflating? Wondering if that would achieve even better results.
I have wanted to buy one of the best noogleberry systems but are too expensive as I used to get quite good size in addition to my natural hormone grown breast tissue, I made my own vacuum cylinders and I had gained size with their help for sure,ya just have to be consistent with it. But I saw the results that some had with the good noogleberry set as it has padded seals so they don't dig in and spread out the pressure over past the main margins of the breast tissues so it keeps it all expanded and engorged for a long time without the skin problems as it is lower pressure for a long time.
But anyway, the results were pretty amazing size increase.
Its having the padding and consistent pressure is the best way to get good results it seems.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

cd.bianca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:01 am I've played with suction devices (not while inflating) but only found them to leave ugly ring marks with very little to no benefit. I would prefer not to ruin a perfectly good inflation. The thing I have wondered is if I used the suction to help keep the infusion in place while sleeping. What good is that if it looks bad the next day?
Yah, I found (and other transgender trying it)that using a comfortable breast vacuum setup really does help with growth and size increase. I actually decided to go the hormone route and did HRT for years and that along with pumping I could get myself much bigger as I had natural bigger lymph gland system operating and much more fluid volume in general due to taking estrogen, I got mammary gland and lobule development, so when I would use vacuum cylinders ,they would really blow up. But I had lactation process going on also,so that was another factor that not everyone is going to be able to realize.
Also it had been proven that some promoted more breast fat increase using the vacuum method, but again it comes down to consistency and patience.
Anyway,just giving my personal experience if it might help anyone decide about trying vacuum methods.
I admit at times I just couldn't make myself wear them as it was too uncomfortable as I was having too much breast pains from just natural processes,or I just didn't have the time or wanted to deal with it as I needed better sleep.I usually wore them more when I was awake though when I could just work in the shop and not have to go anywhere.

But my main point is to use padded foam seals on the vac edges, this will help prevent the digging into the skin,and it spreads out the pressure at the edge and allows the skin tension to be more relaxed and let's the flesh slide gradually into the cup/cylinder as the fluids build up inside also. Allows much longer pumping sessions to max out the volume size more and more as time goes on.

I used to go to sleep with mine on with not super strong vacuum pressure and I would wake up very surprised at times as I expanded so big. The size would last for couple days gradually reducing but stayed pretty big the first day.

I would think that hypothetically and from my own experience,that if you did the fluid injection/drip and then put on vac cylinders while sleeping,this should help preserve your size somewhat better than not doing anything,and at least prolong some of the mass longer.
Tiredofbeingavg

Post by Tiredofbeingavg »

cd.bianca wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 10:06 pm Too quiet in here again..

You are stunning! Those girls look so luscious and natural on you🤤
Tired of being average. Working to change that.

Starting:

Nbpel: 6in
MEG: 5.25
phranti

Post by phranti »

Sorry it's been so long. X
Attachments
20200428_202413.jpg
boobies!!!!
Fortheloveoffat

Post by Fortheloveoffat »

great look, very natural looking. How much did you infuse?