Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Griffin

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by Griffin »

So hey. I have a question for all of you chest infusers out there. I've done countless scrotal infusions and I know how that works...the saline/glucose fills up the sac, making it bigger. But how exactly does breast infusion work? Does it create a pocket of saline inside the fatty layer? Or does the saline somehow dissipate and get diffused around the fat cells? I'm leaning more towards one theory, but I wanted to get clarification from people who have had experience.

Thanks for helping me out with this, and thanks everyone for all the awesome inspiration!
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

I recently did it and something i wasnt expecting happened. I went 10mm under the skin into a soft bit but maybe nearer to the muscle than outer skin. The fluid moved into my belly fat the next day and has been twice as soft as normal for a week ha ha. So id guess it moves around tissue as it pleases. I feel like a sponge the speed I can soak it up. Was almost streaming in not just dripping if I let it.

Gonna do it again tonight. Going to go lower this time for a more natural pair :)
Last edited by leggera16 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

It sounds to me like you need some way of keeping it "tied off" or constricted so it doesn't migrate to wherever?
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

Shadowcs wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 am I wonder. Personally feminisation of myself doesn't interest me. But I wonder if there's an opportunity here to create temporary pecs rather than the more female anatomy. I appreciate there might not be much support for it here, but I'm sure someone has tried
You could go deep and high with the needle maybe. Some people inject synthol into the muscle so why not saline. Bet it goes quick though
20170702_222922.jpg
Attachments
20170703_000736.jpg
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

Marcus20 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:47 pm It sounds to me like you need some way of keeping it "tied off" or constricted so it doesn't migrate to wherever?
This happened the next day. I did have a belt round while they were big
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

leggera16 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:35 pm I recently did it and something i wasnt expecting happened. I went 10mm under the skin into a soft bit but maybe nearer to the muscle than outer skin. The fluid moved into my belly fat the next day and has been twice as soft as normal for a week ha ha. So id guess it moves around tissue as it pleases. I feel like a sponge the speed I can soak it up. Was almost streaming in not just dripping if I let it.

Gonna do it again tonight. Going to go lower this time for a more natural pair :)
Thanks for the info! And can hardly wait to see your latest results. :wink:
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi
Would be very interested in trying this but is there some way to keep the saline localized to where you want it? It does not appear so.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

I think it depends how much fat you are carrying. I had no issues with it staying put...
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

20170711_232324.jpg
20170711_224945.jpg
Went lower with needle but took longer. My upper chest soaked it up way easier. Lots of fun.

A local lady fancied a go lol. Think the larger kb photos wont load though
phranti

Post by phranti »

Oh please someone find a work around to get those pics uploaded! Hehe

Great to see more people enjoying the fun of boobies. Thanks again for sharing. It's been way to too long since I added any, sorry everyone, life has been all grown-uppy of late. I endeavour to rectify this soon. :)
boobies!!!!
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

20170713_124913.jpg
phranti

Post by phranti »

awesome! How much did she infuse? Hope she had fun....and wants to do it again.
boobies!!!!
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

Around 800ml. Had a little panic when her nipples went crazy shapes and then got enveloped inside her boobs so she stopped. She also needed a pee bad. 1000ml each next time.

But yes she loved it. Came about 20 times in a row after. Sorry to the other people in the hotel lol
phranti

Post by phranti »

Haha

It's always best to starat small and work your way up so you get used to what's "normal"

Glad she had so much fun...look forward to seeing some more pics Is she going to join our community here? Would be great to have more female input. My wife is kinda curious about it but isn't ready to think about trying...maybe if she see's more ladies getting into it she may become more curious. Either way, she's fucking awesome for letting me do it :)
boobies!!!!
LusciousLR

Post by LusciousLR »

Hey... my boobs. Tell your wife I will inflate her boobs. No seriously she should do it... Amazing!!!!!