Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cd.bianca

Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by cd.bianca »

I finally got the perfect timing to do it again. 1000ml ea, god I love having breasts! I've said it before and I'll say it again, we need more breasts here.
Attachments
DSC02135_small.jpg
cd.bianca

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by cd.bianca »

playing around..
Attachments
DSC02215d_small.jpg
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

Damn fine looking set of tits, love to play with them while you squeeze my big fat balls 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
phranti

Post by phranti »

Bazinga!! They look fab! Can't wait to do mine again. X
And I agree, we definitely need more boobies here.
boobies!!!!
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

Thanks, not into balls myself sorry. Also not single. I think it's pretty cool that you guys do that and kind of amazing how they can expand. I've learned a lot from this forum and appreciate it. Must see more boobs. I wish they did not go away so fast but I'm afraid to try dextrose.
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Here are a couple of new boobs.

I've always loved the underboob angle, especially when they're mine. :mrgreen:

I used 5% dextrose - kept them full for a couple of days. And don't they just feel great in your hands. :twisted:
guysmiley

Post by guysmiley »

WOW!!! The both of you have amazing tits! I've had a bit of a setback recently, but hoping I can do this myself really soon.

Quick question for the both of you: Did you have to work your way up to 1L or were you able to just jump out there and do it? Since I've got a bit of weight on me I'm hoping my chest can take more than 500ml and look good like that.
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Amazing breasts! It looks like you have the needle placement right under the nipples. Can you tell me just how deep you place the needles. I use 21ga X 3/4" winged needles. SERIOUSLY considering trying this soon. Just want as much info as possible first. Thanks!
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

A forum member mentioned if the needle site is in the areola it seals up. I've found this to be partially true. It's still hard to stop the leakage, but when I go through a normal skin area it's nearly impossible from my experience. I found a CA glue from an online retailer for vet purposes, I quickly dry the area and apply the glue with a q-tip, then tape small sterile pad with pressure for a while. It only really seems to stop when some of the bandage sticks and if you rip it all off, start over... I use a 20g 1" 90 deg metal wing type. I have enough natural breast tissue going straight in 1" is ok for me. I would think 3/4" is fine. God I hate sticking the first 1/4" once past that it's easy. I used the flexible needles before and have had trouble with flow especially later on, they can get kinked. I personally prefer the non dehp saline bags since I do believe in a more than reasonable chance plastics might be responsible for some cancers. I do think people should be aware of this among other safety concerns, so far I'm the only one I've seen mention it here. This may not be the safest activity, but my need to have boobs seems to override my better judgement.
powerfulpete1235

TY Bianca for your candure. I'm increasingly thinking of try it myself. I use supple nips on my nipples now and love them played with besides being a boobie guy. Having my own set for a few hours to play with would be so hottttt. Are you infusing in the pec muscle or just on top of it??? Have you ever used dex? Why is this so risky do you know? Thank you, you are truly beautiful and your partner who loves you like you are is blessed.
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

Having gender issues I can't even start to describe how good it feels to have boobs. The result is less desirable than hormones and growing my own but seems to fit where I am in life now.

I think it would be bad to hit muscle but honestly do not know. I keep mine in fat as I have extra fat, more than I want but it seems to work to my advantage for this. As far as risk, do you mean dextrose or this activity in general? There have been forum members who probably have more medical knowledge than I do that mentioned something about dextrose being so close to the heart and organs etc, also if anyone has any diabetic problems it could cause problems. I tend to wonder about having dextrose floating around not controlled in veins, does it all get absorbed and used properly or can it stick around in areas that cannot process it? Could there be adverse effects from this? Maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about but saline seems safer. I'd have to learn more before trying. I am tempted to do it since I hate how fast they go away (note I am talking about saline with the smallest % of dextrose in it). Sterility is key, you are bypassing the bodies natural filtering processes that keep your insides sterile and safe.

I get concerned about things like where does the saline come from? Some bags I have purchased look like they have been laying around in the sun. I imagine them being sold off by some ranch or farm vet that gets fresher ones for his livestock. Probably incorrect but I assume the worst until I learn better. Some bags just don't give me inspiration to put them into my body especially if they don't indicate they are non-dehp type and they don't look fresh. I cut them open and toss them.

Another note, when I do this I put down a clean towel and sheets to set things down on, then wash up and clean the injection site with rubbing alcohol pads. I put the iv set together with the bag then run out ALL the air, then add the needle and run out all the air. Then remove the needle cover and stick and cover with tegaderm. I do all this quickly and touching as little else as possible, you don't want air or infection inside you. Piercing the bags can be tricky so make sure you learn how to do it right before starting. Practice on a spare, I think I actually found video on it somewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_embolism

I am not a medical advisor and simply am not advising people to do this. You should read everything you can in the forum. I like to keep in mind if there was a medical professional advising here they might be risking whatever qualification they have so keep in mind this forum may not always have the best advice. I've noticed there are people with good medical and scientific knowledge here so I know we can keep it safe but you may have to filter some info with common sense.
belindaluv

Post by belindaluv »

Hi my name is belinda can you tell me where you got supplies to do your saline breast infusion thanks
powerfulpete1235

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/col ... irrigation OR Atlantic medical supply. First is alot cheaper.
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

I have done my breasts three times, going to have a week to myself in May and cannot wait. Just received larger needles ....18 gauge- 3/4" butterfly so I can take 750~1000 ml in just a few hours.My problem has been too small needles and taking way to long to get a nice set of boobs.
I'm a crossdresser and have been doing pueraria mirafica for a year and a half so I've developed some fat in my boobs that I hope will give me a good foundation.
Please , bianca, tell us about your needle placement.....gorgeous set ....LOVE 'EM
Men love breasts....I love having them.
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

can you link me to the cupless bra? i cant find one like that online. amazing btw :)