Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

phranti

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by phranti »

Bianca, you look absolutely stunning as ever :) x

Aidenminx.

Welcome to the community, and thanks for sharing.
Firstly, your "excessive" research makes me happy. Great to know that you are taking it seriously so you can have fun safely.

So, tips.....

This is kinda tricky as everyones body is different. One common mistake is to try and do too much, I still do it myself sometimes cause who doesnt want bigger boobs? hehe
After a few goes you'll start to get the hang of it and the skin should start to get a little looser/more elastic which should give you better shape. I have an array of different bras, out of which i have a few favourites. I found a longline bra is good to maintain shape after filling and cupless corset is excellent during filling (for me atleast).
I would maybe try sitting more upright whist filling...use gravity to your advantage.
Hopefully this helps a little, or atleast gives you some things to ponder. :)
boobies!!!!
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

Fabulous pics Bianca....those are real knockers! 8)
love how you fill out the whole breast and no top boob.
Great set!
Thanks Elaine, my most successful inflation yet. I was so proud of my girls and sooo sad to see them leave.

Nice work Aidenminx, great pair!
Attachments
DSC03380b_small.jpg
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

phranti wrote:Bianca, you look absolutely stunning as ever :) x

Aidenminx.

Welcome to the community, and thanks for sharing.
Firstly, your "excessive" research makes me happy. Great to know that you are taking it seriously so you can have fun safely.

So, tips.....

This is kinda tricky as everyones body is different. One common mistake is to try and do too much, I still do it myself sometimes cause who doesnt want bigger boobs? hehe
After a few goes you'll start to get the hang of it and the skin should start to get a little looser/more elastic which should give you better shape. I have an array of different bras, out of which i have a few favourites. I found a longline bra is good to maintain shape after filling and cupless corset is excellent during filling (for me atleast).
I would maybe try sitting more upright whist filling...use gravity to your advantage.
Hopefully this helps a little, or atleast gives you some things to ponder. :)

Thank you Phranti, for your advice. As well as Bianca for your too kind compliments. I really hope I can get better results next time. It was little bit of a bummer. @Phranti: You, as well as many on here, have been my biggest inspiration. I must admit, I took a desktop shot of two of your pics onto my phone, so I could look at them to compare while I was doing my needle placement. ;) It's definitely an exciting process. I agree with you, I think I tried too much, too fast. The filling process wasn't really painful, and more on the exciting end. The swelling was very exciting to feel as it happened. I guess I worry about them stretching out too much if they do become more "elastic". Is it just the skin that becomes more pliable, or is that my chest will get saggier? I will certainly look into your bra recommendations. I need a new corset anyhow, and the prospect of shopping for a cupless one, is exciting, to say the the very least about it.
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

I was thinking about doing my butt and hips next time. Any suggestions as far as how much saline I need, and needle placement. I've scoured the net to no avail.
Harlequin

Post by Harlequin »

First attempt (500ml in each). Why had I not done this before?!?! So fun :D
More on my fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/5701963
DSC02442e2na.JPG
20170129_122809e2na.jpg
phranti

Post by phranti »

hehe I know right! My first time was like an epiphany. You got a really good result too. x
boobies!!!!
phranti

Post by phranti »

Getting all antsy because I can't inflate for a while (bloody grown up responsibilities!). Hopefully won't be too long....I will be sure to post some pics :)

On a side note, if any of you are in SW England, I'd love to inflate with someone one day.
boobies!!!!
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Harlequin wrote:First attempt (500ml in each). Why had I not done this before?!?! So fun :D
More on my fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/5701963
DSC02442e2na.JPG
20170129_122809e2na.jpg
"Fun" just isn't the word, Harlequin. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

My underboobs.

https://fetlife.com/users/1609306/pictures/45582085

Used a syringe into each needle to distribute saline throughout each boob. They became real handfuls.
700-800ml + dextrose into each. Good fun for a couple of days. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

julie_love_44

Post by julie_love_44 »

Boob inflation is really interesting me. Can anyone answer this?

I want part-time boobs but I don't want to have excess skin after I've inflated. Can anyone say how much (if any) does the skin over the chest loosen after inflation? If so, is it permanent or does the skin become tight again?

I'm sure skin will stretch if this is done often. I just didn't know if someone who did this only on occasion would also experience this. Thank you
Crossdresser
Aidenminx087

Post by Aidenminx087 »

julie_love_44 wrote:Boob inflation is really interesting me. Can anyone answer this?

I want part-time boobs but I don't want to have excess skin after I've inflated. Can anyone say how much (if any) does the skin over the chest loosen after inflation? If so, is it permanent or does the skin become tight again?

I'm sure skin will stretch if this is done often. I just didn't know if someone who did this only on occasion would also experience this. Thank you

From my extensive research, you shouldn't have to worry about any permanent damage. I've heard some say they've noticed slight changes, but nothing noticeable to anyone else. This is usually those who inflate more than your average person. Like with everything else in the world, one can over do it, but we are talking about extremes here. Remember, the body is a very strange and complex machine. The skin does have crazy elasticity, mostly this is to facilitate swelling when injured. Aside from saline infusion, you can see how others put the largest organ in the human body to the test. There are those who put hooks into the skin of their backs and swing from trees, with no permanent damage. Also, I've seen people who've stretched their piercings, take out their jewelry, only to have the holes shrink back up.

Bottom line, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Just use common sense, and don't get greedy like I did. For the most part, that just results in man pecs and a uni-boob. ;)

There are many great and helpful people on here. This thread alone is what got me started, thanks to these lovely people.
julie_love_44

Post by julie_love_44 »

Aidenminx087 wrote:
julie_love_44 wrote:Boob inflation is really interesting me. Can anyone answer this?

From my extensive research, you shouldn't have to worry about any permanent damage. I've heard some say they've noticed slight changes, but nothing noticeable to anyone else. This is usually those who inflate more than your average person. Like with everything else in the world, one can over do it, but we are talking about extremes here. Remember, the body is a very strange and complex machine. The skin does have crazy elasticity, mostly this is to facilitate swelling when injured. Aside from saline infusion, you can see how others put the largest organ in the human body to the test. There are those who put hooks into the skin of their backs and swing from trees, with no permanent damage. Also, I've seen people who've stretched their piercings, take out their jewelry, only to have the holes shrink back up.

Bottom line, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Just use common sense, and don't get greedy like I did. For the most part, that just results in man pecs and a uni-boob. ;)

There are many great and helpful people on here. This thread alone is what got me started, thanks to these lovely people.
Thank you for the informative response. I didn't think occasional inflating would cause any adverse effects but wanted to make sure. I still have some research now that I know that this seems like a viable option.

I'll do some more reading and if I have any more questions I know where to ask. Thanks again :)
Crossdresser
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

It's been awfully quiet on the boob front.
Attachments
DSC04083b.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

That's a lovely underboob Bianca.

Bignlow
phranti

Post by phranti »

@Bianca

Damn girl, quit making me jealous!! :D xx