Boobies! Finally had another chance

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

cd.bianca

Re: Boobies! Finally had another chance

Post by cd.bianca »

I cut the cup out of an old bra. Needle placement is in the areola, below the nipple in my last experience as pictured. Next time I will insert a little further from the nipple as I did it right in the crease and it proved not to easily accept bandaids. I attempted to go through the nipple and down but it proved too hard, literally. I could not pierce it and gave up, I think it was a bad idea and I do not recommend it. I was hoping that if I did that would not leak. The areola outside the nipple seems to seal up faster than skin but still not ideal. Previous attempts just on the skin on the breast proved to be near impossible to stop the leakage.
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

That's a great idea on the bra!
I've always had better luck just above the areola....no problem with leakage, but then again. I've used such small gauge needle at 21....it was being absorbed as fast as I could get it in by the time I got over 500ml.

Counting the days until late May when I can try out the 18 gauge needles.
Thanks for the great idea. :D
Men love breasts....I love having them.
Lburns

Post by Lburns »

cd.bianca wrote:I use a 20g 1" 90 deg metal wing type. I have enough natural breast tissue going straight in 1" is ok for me. I would think 3/4" is fine.
Do you stay sitting up during the filling or do you lay down on your back? Have you noticed a speed difference in one pose or another?
cd.bianca

Post by cd.bianca »

A large difference in flow is regulated by how high the bags are from the injection site. Otherwise the containment such as a cutout bra and or shaper is the other big factor. I have never done it laying down however I doubt it would make any difference for me.
mjim7

Post by mjim7 »

I agree that height of the bag or bottle above the needle is the main factor in flow rate, but there is almost a random chance of the needle going into a piece of skin which just seems not to want to let the Saline flow. I've had most success with 3/4" or 20mm 19g butterfly needles, but only inserted about 5mm, and about 20mm below the nipple. If I inject any deeper, or into the nipple, I usually get really bad bleeding when the needle comes out, followed by bruising which takes up to three weeks to heal. When I first started, I tried 45mm 19g needles going all the way in, and must have found a small artery, as the blood pressure was strong enough to push it's way most of the way up the iv line to the bottle, and the blood and bruising made it look like a shooting incident. The best result for me is when the flow rate is around 100 drips per minute ie 5ccs, and when I remove the needle, there is just clear Saline dripping from the injection site. I then use superglue gel to seal the leak.

It would be interesting to hear what experience others have. From what I read on this forum the breast is much harder to inflate than the scrotum, but there are some stunning results in the posts. I've only ever used Saline but I would really like to try glucose or a mixture of the two, as it seems to last much longer.
Firenflame

Post by Firenflame »

image.jpeg
Been doing saline breast inflation off and on for a couple years now and really love the feeling of having big bouncy breasts even if for only a few hours. I have had boobs since early teens due to gynoclamastia and I'm a natural B cup anyway so I have quite a bit of breast tissue so that gives me an advantage to infuse more fluid and gain better results. A few things I've learned is needle placement makes a difference in ease of infusion and the finished product. I use 18 ga IV catheters and my preferred placement is the 10 and 2 position as that seems to give more uniformity and ease of infusion. I've been able to infuse 1000 ml of saline per breast and achieve a nice set of DD boobs for a few hours. I've also experimented with dextrose some but as others have said, if you have any health issues I believe you're best to stick with saline. Most dextrose if infused is 700 ml per breast as the dextrose pulls fluids to the area and you will continue to expand for some time after you're finished, which is an incredible feeling. Dextrose does last longer and I still have some swelling present the next day. As far as leakage, I just hold a little direct pressure over the site for a few minutes after the catheter is removed then put a small bandaid over the site. Don't get to do it as often as I'd like but I'd like to try and increase the amount of fluid and go even bigger if possible.
Attachments
image.jpeg
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

My god they are beautiful! I wish I had a set of boobies like that :( I'm muscular now with little fatty tissue so I'm afraid to try it. PLEASE keep posting as you are so hottttttt!!!!
phranti

Post by phranti »

Give it a try anyway....even if you don't quite get the look, you'll love the jiggle! Haha. Just ordered more supplies so will be doing one again soon. I promise to post pics this time, the last couple times I didn't because the girlfriend and I were having too much fun ;)
boobies!!!!
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

phranti....you MEAN your g/f is down with you doing this????? My heart just skipped a beat. I only can wish mine would, but no way so I'm in the closet here :( Can't wait to see your pics...the more I see here is pushing me to the next step. Actually trying it out.
phranti

Post by phranti »

I never thought I'd tell her about it, took me nearly 5 years and cider...but one night while I was working away we were texting and then ummm, alcohol lol. When I hit send I freaked, like wtf have I just done!! She was rather taken aback by it as you can imagine but she asked me to explain it and said yeah, we'll give it a go, can't promise I'll like it....which completely blindsided me! I was at best hoping she'd let me do it on my own in private a million miles away...turns out she's way more open minded than I ever expected. I think it actually took me longer to get used to doing it in front of her than for her to be completely comfortable with it and start bra shopping for me lol. She's not down with me cross dressing in front of her (aside from bra) but is happy for me to do it on my own. Yup, she's definitely a keeper!
boobies!!!!
bignorm

Post by bignorm »

Hi guys had also a chance to try some infusion. I went for 1000ccm each. But since i don't really have any breast the shape wasn't very feminine. But I definitely had some fun with the jiggle. Please excuse the bad quality of the pics.
Attachments
Sealed with super glue
Sealed with super glue
Two hours
Two hours
About an hour into infusion
About an hour into infusion
phranti

Post by phranti »

They look great. Glad you had fun and thanks for sharing. I will post some new pics at the weekend hopefully :)
boobies!!!!
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Wow they look great
spicoli42

Post by spicoli42 »

So I'm going to try something new I have two funnels that I've cut the tips off of that would make perfect boob shapes I'm going to take clothes pins and close Pin my nipples let the clothes pin stick out of the holes of the end of the funnel I'm going to stick my needle directly through my nipple straight down and use the clothes pins to keep the needle away from the muscle and I hope I have perfect boobs when I'm finished wish me luck. Will post pics and maybe a video let me know what you guys think of this plan or if you have any other suggestions
phranti

Post by phranti »

Gave hips a go at the weekend. Not too bad a result but took longer than I'd hoped (practice with needle placement should help). Didn't put enough in my boobies but still had fun.
Attachments
IMG_20160527_010527985.jpg
IMG_20160526_232422930.jpg
boobies!!!!