Chest/breast inflation help

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

itsjenny

Chest/breast inflation help

Post by itsjenny »

Hi everybody im new here and I wanted to try to inflate my chest to see how it feels to have breasts, I'm a trans mtf, who havent started transitioning, but I really wanted to feel how its like to have breasts.
So I'm looking for someone with experience who could teach me how to do, or maybe help me to do at my first time, if you know someone who can maybe do for me send me a mensage.
Also how much is to much for my chest for a first time?
Do you guys know some good website where i can see more videos or forums about it?

Thanks allot ^-^
eam2012

Re: Chest/breast inflation help

Post by eam2012 »

further down on the board there is a guide. Check it out
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Hi, I'm Jamie. I just started transitioning about one and a half months ago. I use Transformations Labs herbal products. I love it. No side effects and it actually works. I've got A cup breasts now.
progress
progress
If you want to pm me about our journey, you can. If you decide to use their products, buy from their website. It's a lot cheaper. They have great tech support, unmarked packaging with tracking. My breasts have filled out some since this pic. They don't look like anything more than man boobs but they feel like girls boobs. My nipples are almost always hard now and very lumpy and tender under areolas. Just like a young girls. I have orgasms like a woman now that come in waves for about a half hour. My cock throbbing and no cum. I can still masturbate normally if I want usually without getting erect. I've got the best of both worlds right now. It's fucking awesome!
mac67

Post by mac67 »

suppliments.jpg
This is what I use.