Gran slam - 28"

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

DrDeadDick

Re: Gran slam - 28"

Post by DrDeadDick »

WOW !!! Now THAT is spectacular, good looking work. :shock: :shock: :shock:

As for being stuck in your flat: :mrgreen: I've done sessions where I've been 'stuck' in the house for 36 hours waiting for my sac to reduce enough for me to go to the mall without drawing too much attention to myself.

Loved every minute of it, feeling this monster between my thighs each time I moved, but, yes, it would depend on your situation as for how long the novelty lasted.

:D
rosco

Post by rosco »

A most phenomenal result! Love the effect when seeing the complete inflation against your full frontal. The size is certainly limiting but the feeling must have been amazing! Please keep showing.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

That size is astonishing. Wow!
I can only imagine that mixing 50% with your regular infusion would cause a VERY fast swelling.

For anyone else who has an idea of trying this: infusing 50% dex on its own is HIGHLY dangerous because it will mess up your skin's ability to heal up the injection wound. You HAVE to mix a high concentration like that with regular saline BEFORE injecting it to dilute it.
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

@ mRuss: Thank you for this more detailed specification!

:!: Pure 50%-Glucose IS dangerous :!: Of course it has to be mixed with Saline BEFORE infusion! In my case: I put 150 ml of 50% Glucose in the first 1.000 ml-bottle and also 150 ml 50% in the second 1.000 ml-bottle. The concentration of Glucose is lowered to 6,5% by this.

Concerning the speed of swelling: I read somewhere (perhaps in this forum), that the osmosis-pressure of Saline with Glucose is higher than that of pure Glucose-solution. This is the reason why I gave it a try and yes, I would confirm this. The swelling speed of Saline with 5%-Glucose is higher than that of pure 5%-Glucose, but the final volume is more or less the same.
marcmad23

Post by marcmad23 »

Best balls ever! I wanna try saline!
Tanuki-Balls

Post by Tanuki-Balls »

Actually i'm not into saline at all, but looking at your results i'm getting jealous :shock: I have a quite big bag from pumping, how much could i take...? Maybe i should try this some day. Pleas leave me a PM if interesetd. Again...WOW!
Aka Tatios, Cowbag, Newart since 1998: https://www.newart.com/pump/pumpmar98/tatios.htm
20 years pumping: https://monstercockland.com/231188/guy-playing-with-his-huge-pumped-meat/
My routine: https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44841
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Damn, that is magnificent. Good on you.
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

wow looks real cool!!
smooth dutch pumper.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Wow - or I should say DOUBLE WOW!! Incredible shots, for sure. Please do show us more like this. Good luck and keep those big balls big. :D Oy yes -You have a fantastic body. I'll look forward to seeing more of your saline pics.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Wow! WOW! WOW!!! I got an instant boner looking at your pic maxed out. And the thought of being immobilized because of your massive sac is equally as hot. Bravo! You're definitely an inspiration to everyone here. Have you got any videos at all? I'd love to see that monster in motion.
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

Fantastic results on an handsome body.
BUT
You could inject 5% or 10% glucose in place of 50% in small amounts. The 50% glucose can injury your inner tissues.

Hope you continue sharing with us, and growing more,

Regards

le pamplemousse

never big enough.
be big, be proud, be happy
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

@ pamplemousse: I tried pure 50% once in a pre pumped scrotum and will never do this again. :( As I already wrote: It was as painful as harmful. Now I always mix saline or 5%-glucose with 50%-glucose, read my first post in this thread. I warn everybody to use pure 50%, always lower the concentration to less then 10% by mixing it with saline.
pumpinit

Post by pumpinit »

Sir as much fun as this must be and I wish I could experience it personally there is no way in hell I'd ever do that to my Pancreas.
Did you at any point feel slightly high from the Gluxose levels? I find it hard to understand why not.
If you do enough damage to your panreas you can become diabetic. You really do not want that.

Good luck!
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

I know this theory, but I definetly do not support it.

If I infuse 300 g glucose in my scrotum, the glucose attracts fluid and the scrotum swells as you can see to 28". The glucose is still in my scortum and not in my blood circulation. It took three days to get back to normal, three days, in which the fluid and the glucose is being absorbed evenly. This means, per day 100 g glucose are absorbed, as much as in three cans of Coca-Cola per day. This shouldn't be a problem, should it?

I admit, that I got a light feeling in my head three hours after the infusion, but I experience this also after more than two hours of pumping (without any sugar). I believe this is because of the high amount of fluid drawn from the body into the scrotum. Otherwise there is no obvious reason why I should get the same feeling at pumping, too. It is not the glucose. Drinking a lot of water is essential for glucose infusions.
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

ncr

You are correct in the sugar rate. I would bet the light headedness you felt was due to dehydration as the fluids in your body were pulled into your scrotum. You need to hydrate quite a bit while infusing. As someone who is also just under the 28" club (27 7/8"), I drink quite a bit during infusion and I infuse up to 4 liters at a time. I've stopped using saline as the salt causes my muscles to hold fluid and I get sore for several days until I pee it all out. I never have the issue with Dex. I also recommend eating a low cal, low carb diet for a day or so before. Also eating either before or just after inflating is a good idea as long as it's low sugar/low carb (mostly protein).

28" is the most incredible feeling. It's like having a head between your legs for several days. I did 6 liters over 5 days not lo long ago. A full week of that feeling. It's addictive!