how to avoid saline going between boobs?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

wizard519

how to avoid saline going between boobs?

Post by wizard519 »

Regarding saline infusion, what do you do to avoid saline going in between the boobs? making what is called uniboob? anyone who did it please tell where exactly do you insert the needle, deeply in the muscle or in the fatty area? or there is any other technique used i'm not aware of? thanks..
eam2012

Re: how to avoid saline going between boobs?

Post by eam2012 »

never had it happen but having something pressing down on the middle area during infusion seems like it would do the trick
mjim7

Post by mjim7 »

I use a fairly tight wired bra with the cups removed, the wires and the padding provide pressure and shape from under the arms, right into the centre of the chest where they come together with a gap about 5cm. It gives a great shape as the breasts fill with the Saline, and stops them swelling both underneath and in the middle of the chest.. I use 19g butterfly needles 20mm long and insert them just under the nipple, and not too deep. I guess a 1/4 cup bra would work too but I haven't tried it.
wizard519

Post by wizard519 »

Thanks for the tips, i'll try the wired bra, but was wondering why some people doesnt happen to them and others do, is it the place they inject into or does it differ from person to person? eam2012 how much do you inject amd where, is it deep inside or just under the skin?