Anyone tried synthol?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

eam2012

Anyone tried synthol?

Post by eam2012 »

I'm guessing that that is what that New York doctor is planning on using for this 3 week breast inflation's and I'd like to try temporary hips and breasts that last longer than 3 hours but shorter than forever...
MarvinR

Re: Anyone tried synthol?

Post by MarvinR »

Hi,
synthol is for intramuscular injection (inflation of the muscles). The effect is temporal (few months - years depend on synthol brand).
thicknfun

Post by thicknfun »

It is a sight enhancement oil used by bodybuilders. It is hard to use if you are trying to get an even result in two different sites plus when you inject you need to be consistent on injections to keep noticeable size. Lie a regiment of every three days until size is met and then when and if shrinkage occurs you need to re-inject and then you can figure out a regiment and then just stick to it. It works but don't go crazy because you can abscess from it if you do too much too fast. But otherwise it does work.
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

where do you get it?
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

From Wikipedia:

Some bodybuilders, particularly at the professional level, inject substances such as "site enhancement oil", commonly known as synthol, to mimic the appearance of developed muscle where it may otherwise be disproportionate or lagging.[44] This is known as "fluffing".[45][46] Synthol is 85% oil, 7.5% lidocaine, and 7.5% alcohol.[45] It is not restricted, as it is ostensibly sold for topical use only, and many brands are available on the Internet.[47] The use of injected oil to enhance muscle appearance is common among bodybuilders,[48][49] despite the fact that synthol can cause pulmonary embolisms, nerve damage, infections, sclerosing lipogranuloma,[50] stroke,[45] and the formation of oil-filled granulomas, cysts or ulcers in the muscle.[49][51][52] Sesame oil is often used, which can cause allergic reactions such as vasculitis.[53] An aesthetic issue is drooping of muscle under gravity.[47]

If you want to inject that into your scrotum, good luck.