Attention Stretchmine

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

bigricky

Attention Stretchmine

Post by bigricky »

I am sure I am not the only one who looks to you for inspiration. Please, at your earliest convenience, post more pics of your monster sac. Is it possible to view more of you on any other sites , tumblr, or blog? Thank you.
StretchMine

Re: Attention Stretchmine

Post by StretchMine »

Thank you Big Ricky. Nice to be missed! :)

I retired at the end of August and immediately after came down with a very bad case of sciatica which, thankfully, is almost gone. One more injection to go. That coupled with all sorts of other stuff has taken me away from my usual routine. But. I am on the way back! Pumping again daily and regaining my usual size. As soon as I have something to show you can bet I will. I still check in here daily but mostly keeping a low profile. Many thanks for the message!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

I trust you are feeling much better and hope to see you devoting your retirement to genital growth. Please post photos when you can and consider creating your own Tumblr to showcase your fine work.
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

Stretch, pending your return to health, I trust your BAG of Christmas Cheer will be bursting at the seams by Christmas Morning! You wouldn't want to disappoint your followers.