Saline in secret?!?!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

petebone

Saline in secret?!?!

Post by petebone »

Howdy.
I was wondering if anyone infuses without their better half knowing. I'm condoning keeping things from your wife/husband, but I would like to know if anyone else does this.

I've done saline a few times and glucose once, and my husband doesn't know. (Weeellll, he found out about one time and was not pleased.) I feel it's a hard thing to bring up and can be easier to just keep quiet. I would like to hear other people thoughts.

Pete
shadetreant

Re: Saline in secret?!?!

Post by shadetreant »

Hiding stuff is terrible advice, so I'm not going to suggest it.

I tried infusing without her knowing (she knew I was into it, but never knew when I did it) and we had sex and she immediately figured it out and was pretty displeased. Not because I infused, but because I hid it.

There was a long conversation about body acceptance and long story short we talked through it and I managed to get the point across that I do this for me: not because I don't feel comfortable in my own skin and want a huge sac or have dysmorphia, but because I just like the feeling and it turns me on.

Anyway, I'd figure you talk about this with your SO and not try to hide it. If you all respect eachother you should be able to have a calm convo about the subject and learn a teach him a little more about your kink and what you want to do.
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

Accidentally reposted. Redacted.
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

I agree dont hide it , he could join in maybe
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I know that it would be a hard conversation but imagine if something wrong happen.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)