Thanksgiving Weekend Plans

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

brock.vegas

Re: Thanksgiving Weekend Plans

Post by brock.vegas »

Wow !! Your years of stretching with rings has helped create a long as well as wide sack that swells beyond the size most casual injectors or inflators can reach !! Fantastic size and shape !! Carry on !
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Well, got 4 1/2 liters in the last 24 hours. I weighed it on a bathroom scale and it came to 13.8 pounds. It's 27 1/2 inches in circumference.

My skin is stretched relatively tight. It's gotten shiny. Makes it easy to pluck those last straggler hairs....
100_2013.JPG
I'm heading for a weekend total of 6 liters.

This sack is heavy to carry around. Almost to my knees!

And yes, all those years of stretching with rings and weights has created this 'monster'.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Hot Damm !! A marvel of size and shape !! Does being well hydrated help with the swell by adding additional fluids to your system that get pulled to your sack ?
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Simply amazing love the shape it has
Last edited by moose1980 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

The new king is born long live the king what an amazing sack. I only hope you are taking a lot of pictures, form all angles for all of us to galk over 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

so, when you infuse do you have the needle at the top or bottom of you scrotum, I place on top. in your experience which is better.
Goal to go bigger than 30"
xuoras

Post by xuoras »

woof wonderful flexbag!! i love your work!
xuora
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

So, I got the full 6 liters in. 6 liters in about 39 hours (I started Tuesday Evening) got to 28" New record for me. I'm sweating the fluid out pretty quick. But here's the full size:
100_2016.JPG
I place the caths about midway. The end is what's important and you need to find your own sweet-spot. My scrotum muscle mass is different than anyone else. Just human nature. That and I carry a 20 pound bag of pennies when I'm stretching. Literally. A bag of pennies that I attach to rings and carry hanging below my scrotum.
100_0279.JPG
So. I can't recommend where to place your caths to achieve what I do. I can tell you I was stretching for many years before I started inflating. I think that has made the bag what it is.

Flexi...
luvtwo

Post by luvtwo »

Amazing size you have reached, I have seen one clip of a man that was in a swimming pool and flopping his balls all around and they had to be the size of two volly balls!! Looks like you are well on your way !! Congrates it sure makes me hungry to make mine do the same....
I am looking to get into to more XTREME pumping and saline. I am in the Taos NM. wANT discrete encounters. Cock and Ball pumping, estimming, saline infusion, restraints, long edging seccesions, stuffing, camming and many more hedonistic pleasures.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Amazing achievement and size ! Did you film any of this session ?
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Absolutely fantastic! Well done. Your holiday was well spent I see.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]