Who are you guys ordering from now?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

eam2012

Who are you guys ordering from now?

Post by eam2012 »

I can't seem to find and supplies. I'm in california...
PumperSoCal

Re: Who are you guys ordering from now?

Post by PumperSoCal »

I've always ordered with Atlantic. I stopped when their prices got crazy. But they seemed to have become considerably better priced than they were during the heat of the shortage. You really have to camp out at a lot of these places online to catch them when supplies are available still. I just got stuff in the mail from them this afternoon actually.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Atlantic Medical Supply. They are in Long Island, NY. Free shipping to Connecticut.
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

I want to know where people are getting 20% from.
-CJ
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I want to say 20% only comes in syringes here in the US. But I could be wrong. I know a lot of the guys infusing say not to go over 5% because of issues that can arise if done in large amounts. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic, so I stay completely away from anything but regular saline personally.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Mountainside Medical. They are cheaper than Atlantic by a bunch: http://www.mountainside-medical.com/col ... 6775958212

They currently have both 5% dex and .9% NaCl in stock. 5% Dex is currently 8.95 a bag. Opposed to 16.99 for Atlantic.....
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

cjfatnite wrote:I want to know where people are getting 20% from.
Same here...I can only find 50% and I'm definitely not going anywhere near that. Anyone know where to buy some 10% from? That's the highest I'd be willing to try out and see how it goes.
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

I tried mixing saline with 50% for about 20%. Gave a really nice swell, but lasted longer than I thought it would. Took about 4-65days to be completely back to normal size. My skin still feels a bit numb. Probably won't do it again.
-CJ