saline suppliers

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpedbator

saline suppliers

Post by pumpedbator »

Guys,
having difficulty acquiring saline supplies. All my old on line supplies no longer able to supply.
Thanks for any advice.
Dave
flexibag

Re: saline suppliers

Post by flexibag »

Mountainside Medical. However, they are currently out. Just need to keep checking.
GinLover

Re: saline suppliers

Post by GinLover »

Where do you come from?
I have ordered my first batch of 1l saline solution on the internezlt.
After infusing a few time 1000 ml I wanted to try 1500 ml, but didnt want to waste a whole 1000 ml bag. Also i didn't want to order from the internet as shipping costs are enormous.
I decided to call the pharmacy vis a vis from my working place on a day off and asked for sterile saline solution, 500ml.
They asked me if i wanted a special brand, glas or plastic bottles... If i need anything else like infusuon kits.
Decided to give it a shot and ordered 500ml 5% glucose. Only answer was, that they need to order it because it is bought so rarely, and that I could only get a batch of 10 bottles sterile glucose solution lol.

Okay, ordered it and I could pick it up the next day... Cost for 10 bottles 500ml glucose and 2 bottles 500 ml saline was 14€ and a few cents.

This happened in Austria, but I don't think it should be a great hussle in the rest of europe or the great land of freedom :P
I LOOOVE PUMPING, but I just cant get that seal over to Europe, without paying for shipping as much as for the seal itself . So I am limited with time of my pumping session (And so are results)

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... r=GinLover