I could only dream. Very nice.
poland

Re: What does 27"+ Look Like?

Post by poland »

would like to try and hide behind that
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

that rear view really gives me a good idea of just how massive your sac is. i bet the feeling of that weight hanging is just great.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

WOW! Mesmerizing, 27" is bigger around than my head :shock: I think that a 'thong' pic is out of the question :) Must be a fabulous feeling between your legs, thank you for modeling for us all, BB.
docseven

Post by docseven »

WOW nearly passed out seeing them they are monsters the type I like
Docseven
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

Congratulations for breaking the 27" barrier, I'm still working on it (best of me: 25").

Some technical questions:

What needle size do you use?
Do you use one or two lines for filling?
How do you seal the injection side? I assume that after 4 liters the skin is under considerable tension.
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

ncr1065 wrote:Congratulations for breaking the 27" barrier, I'm still working on it (best of me: 25").

Some technical questions:

What needle size do you use?
18 Ga X 2 1/2" Normal IV Cath. I don't think this matters much. But the last 2 liters flows so fast the drip chamber is not really dripping anymore.
ncr1065 wrote:Do you use one or two lines for filling?
Two. One per side.
ncr1065 wrote:How do you seal the injection side? I assume that after 4 liters the skin is under considerable tension.
Crazy Glue after 5 to 10 minutes of pressure. I then cover with a Tegederm. I also use Tegederms in areas I have had water blisters form to keep them under control. Tegederm is those clear bandage a hospital will use on an IV.

Yes, the skin is drawn tight. Takes 4 to 5 days to get back to normal. But for the first two days the skin is tight and the sack remains max'ed out.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Other than moving slowly and carefully, any other tips for managing a massive sack like yours for a couple of days ? I imagine sitting in the bathroom takes time and planning..!
inflationfun

Post by inflationfun »

That is Great. Wish that I had the time to get that big!
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Nothing special. I mean, there's no going to the mall. You might be able to hide going through a drive thru, but in public, no deal. Just lets say you need to have your freezer stocked with Ben and Jerry's.

Sleeping is the hard part. I found sleeping in a recliner the first night helps. Keeping it centered in your lap works. Sleeping on my side the next night leaves me with an occasional twinge waking me up. You can also sleep on your back just fine, but you'll move around. You'll need to sleep with your legs spread a bit.

Moving around the house is nothing special. After I topped off with the 5th liter the morning after filling up with 4, I vacuumed the house and smoked some ribs in the back yard. After the fill is gone, your muscles are sore for a few days.

Fortunately, I live in a rather secluded area so going around naked for a few days, well, unless the drones are overhead, is no big deal.

Well, going to the bathroom is a two stage process. First void your bladder and then as we said when we were young - go number 2! I found a hand towel is useful as a sling while getting into position...

All in all, pretty normal. Except you have -literally- a bowling ball hanging where your scrotum should be. I would imagine one of those bowling ball polishing sacks would be a great thing to have and would replace the towel. Maybe a bungee cord for the handles... :lol:
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Thanks ! Hope you have that huge sack covered and protected when cooking !!
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

hi flex, firstly thats a fabulous sack! best ive seen for a long time. Secondly do you get anywhere near that size with pumping alone?
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

I don't pump. Stretching with weeights is the only other thing I do.