Hey everyone I'm big into breast inflation anyone else

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

icemaniak

Re: Hey everyone I'm big into breast inflation anyone else

Post by icemaniak »

do you also have a "before" picture? Always wondering how flat chested people are before infusing
vsoniya999

Post by vsoniya999 »

sure y not.... next infusion of 5% dex of about 1000 ml in each breast is planning..... soon i will post full timeline of breast development.....
phranti

Post by phranti »

Ordered my Xmas supplies. Going to do my boobies and bum and along with my new corset it should be a fun day :D
boobies!!!!
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

I just had the opportunity to try this for a second time.
My first time was a mixed result. I think because of a couple things and like some others on the forum....I used the wrong needles or should I say catheters
They were 22 gauge and the drips were so slow it took a long several several hours to the point I think it was being absorbed as fast as it went in.
Second I was sitting on a bar chair and didn't have the stand high enough.

I was determined this time to get a better result but, it was better than first but still slow to me anyway.
It took two hours for about 400cc and and longer since I had problems with the dang catheters. I was using either the wrong angle or not deep enough.
About 1/2" of the catheter was outside by tit, as I expanded the catheter strained and gradually pulled out. I used the last of them trying to fix things and resorted to cleaning and using the needles that insert the catheters to finish. I reasoned they would have to be bigger bore and flow was faster but I had to cut it short as I ran out of time.
So now I see pictures here that didn't make sense at the time.Catheters need to be fully inserted (and let the line take the strain relief. So straight in a 3/4" catheter would be pretty deep, at about 45 degrees or more shallow ....maybe the 1/4" to 1'2" recommended.

I do see pictures where regular needles are taped fairly close to the needle, on my finish this caused a little pain as I expanded but pulling off that tape and doing it further back as well as pulling the needle and reinserting at a steeper angle seemd to help flow and did away with the slight pain.

Speaking of which, there wasn't anything I'd call pain, certainly nothing to keep me from doing it again.
Since I'm out of needles , should I get bigger bore catheters or regular needles?

Also I intend to use the 5% dex as well even though I still have several bags of saline left.
Let me also mention for the last 15 months, I have been taking Pueraria Mirifica , a fairly powerful plant based phytoestrogen, that does add breast tissue to us guys. I have gone from pretty much a flat chested man (I'm 64 now) to a nice full time set of large A or small B. I won't clog this thread with the info but the great forum on this topic is found at breastnexus in the subforum "breast growth for genetic males"" or pM me for more info.
Its nice to see so many people in one thread sharing their experiences.
Men love breasts....I love having them.
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Sometimes I'm a little dumb, especially when I'm out of my field.
I wrongly thought that butterfly catheters were built like the catheter needles I bought at Mountainside (I think it was)
Apparently by withdrawing the steel needle and leaving behind the smaller flexible one I was screwing up. I thought that's the way to do it since the threads for the infusion tube fitting matched to the smaller "inside" flexible catheter.

Learn something every day....anyway found this about steel butterfly catheter needles :
"These Butterfly Infusion Sets consist of a stainless steel needle with butterfly wings, a length of tubing and an adapter. This adapter fits any standard IV, blood set or syringe and contains a flange to accept secure lock.
These Butterfly Catheters make veni-puncture easier with automatic alignment of the needle in bevel up position, eliminating needle roll during insertion. After veni-puncture the wings spread flat to provide a firm anchor for taping. Since there is no bulky needle hub to tape down, there is less chance for pressure irritation to develop.
The short needle shaft, ultra-flexible tubing, and firm anchorage minimize the possibility of needle movement within the vein. The needle has thin walls and is double bevel ground. The open end needle guard permits priming with the guard in place so the needle can remain covered until the moment of use. A transparent cap covering the adapter keeps it sterile after the package is opened. "

This type should make my infusions go much smoother. Also, mjim7 mentioned using two infusion kits per bag was that into one breast? Or to split one bag between them.
spicoli42

Post by spicoli42 »

Hey I'm going to be filling my breasts this week again I'm very excited. Anybody got any ideas on better needle placement and how to get a better shape.
phranti

Post by phranti »

I go about an inch or so above the nipple at a slight angle. I usually wear a comfortable bra while filling to persuade and keep them into a natural shape then after theyve "settled" I change to a push up bra and enjoy.

Couple (terrible) pics from the weekend...
Attachments
IMG_20151127_225223196.jpg
IMG_20151127_185904084.jpg
boobies!!!!
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

phranti, thank you so much.
what gauge are those catheter needles? I just used my last ones , 4 in one night, when I had them in like that as my breast filled the soft catheter just popped out. Ever happen to you?
I'm switching to 19 gauge - 3/4" butterfly steel needles for next time.
phranti

Post by phranti »

I just tape them in place (on the butterfly and a on the line leaving a little slack) and then adjust about half way through as required. I've had them pop out from moving about which is why I tape the line as well. I'll try and get some more pics next time. :)
boobies!!!!
wizard519

Post by wizard519 »

phranti, what a nice boobs :)
how do you keep them from joining at the middle, or in another words, when i do it the saline gets in between the two boobs, do i have to put the needle deeper in the muscle?
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

I've always liked underboobs, especially when they're mine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Last edited by DrDeadDick on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vacuman01

Post by Vacuman01 »

Good work nice, show moore gallery
Erik76

Post by Erik76 »

Had my try to, here are some pics.

Enjoy
Attachments
20190209_160143388_iOS.jpg
20190209_150452635_iOS.jpg
20190209_153327584_iOS.jpg
20190209_153323558_iOS.jpg
20190209_153318153_iOS.jpg
20190209_150452635_iOS.jpg
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Erik76 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:06 pm Had my try to, here are some pics.

Enjoy
Fabulous work. Gee - room suddenly feeling quite warm ... :mrgreen:
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Yes! Nothing like your very own rack. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

600ml saline per side. Injected with syringe. Too impatient for a drip. :lol:
Lasted 12-18 hours.

I've since experimented with 5% Dex. Will post those pics soon.

Cute hey?